Gift ♥️

Can't get over from this 🫶🥺

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

➛ a super short
➛ vampire jungkook
➛ mention of blood
➛ valentine day
➛ disgustingly cute (fluff)
➛ words count - 478

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

On valentine’s day taehyung keeps asking his vampire bf jungkook to give him heart-shaped gifts.

and since it’s his first time celebrating, jk doesn’t really understand what constitutes as a heart shaped gift, but he’ll only provide the best for his beloved boyfriend who he loves more than anything in his 300 year life.

so when jungkook gets him a wrapped gift on their date night, taehyung is beyond ecstatic. he unwraps the box and opens the lid and his eyes widen when he sees what’s inside.

his mouth slightly hangs open for a couple of seconds as he blinks at the object in the box, not knowing whether to be horrified or amused.

“jungkookie,” he says, his voice barely stable, “did you get me a real fucking human heart on valentine’s day?”

jungkook grins and nods.

“did you like it? you always kept whining for heart shaped things so i thought why not gift him an actual heart instead?”

taehyung lets out an unbelievable scoff. “you— where did you even get this?” he asks, staring at the bloodied organ in front of him.

“Namjoon hyung gave it to me on my monthly blood bag runs.” he stares at taehyung’s unimpressed expression. “you didn’t like it?”

taehyung stares at the heart and then back at jungkook before shaking his head with a smile.

“you’re so unbelievably cute, jungkook.” he pinches his boyfriend cheeks. “i don’t like the gift because frankly, it’s gross. but i do like the thought you put in the gift,” he starts laughing, suddenly finding the situation strangely hilarious.

jungkook’s bottom lip juts out. “well sorry for trying to make my boyfriend happy,” he grumbles and taehyung just falls in love with him all over again.

he once more shakes his head and puts the box away from him and sits on jungkook’s lap.

no matter how much he’s sulking, his boyfriend will never not wrap his hands around taehyung’s waist as if they belong there.

they absolutely do.

“you know,” taehyung whispers in his ear, tone sultry, “you haven’t opened your gift yet.”

jungkook’s pout is replaced by an eyebrow raise, sensing his tone. “yeah? and what’s that, baby?” he murmurs back, pulling him closer.

taehyung takes one of his hands around him and slides them just under the waistband of his slacks, knowing that jungkook will recognise the lacy material underneath.

he’s proven right when jungkook’s fingers trace his panties and he lets out a low growl.

“may i have another chance to give you a better gift than the heart?”

taehyung shivers when jungkook starts kissing his neck slowly. “you may, baby.”

he feels jungkook smirk on his skin before he’s lifted up in his arms.

fuck, he’s really about to receive the best gift in the world, and not just tonight but for the rest of his life.

The end...

A very short one...