Rumour? 🫧

Words count - 875

The photos of CEO Jeon and Model Taehyung getting cozy at the Paris Fashion Week after party is leaked.

“Fucking finally!” Jungkook mumbles and Taehyung stirs in bed next to him.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Jungkook wakes up to his phone buzzing continuously on the bedside table. He lets out a few curses and answers the phone call.

“Jungkook-ssi, good morning. Sorry for calling you so early, sir.” It’s Mr. Lee, the PR head of Jeon Enterprises.

“Morning, Mr.Lee. There must be something important for you to be calling me at” he quickly checks the time on the clock, “5:30 in the morning.” His voice is still groggy from sleep.

He had barely got three hours of sleep, having returned from the after party a little after 2am.“As a matter of fact, there is. I take it that you haven’t had the chance to check social media.” Mr.Lee says calmly.

Jungkook is very much used to things going off on social media about him and his company. There is always something or the other going on every few weeks,both good and bad.

He wishes it’s something good this time. But he wouldn’t have gotten a call from his PR head at ass o’ clock if it was something good.

“No, I haven’t. And I take it that it’s something bad?” he questions, now fully awake.

“Uh, I am not sure about that, Jungkook-ssi. It’s both good and bad I guess.” there’s hesitation in his voice.

“Please get to the point. What’s it now?” He’s starting to get annoyed.

“It’s Mr. Kim, Kim Taehyung.”Jungkook’s ears perk up at the name and his body goes rigid.

“There are pictures of you two all over the internet. Um, cozy pictures. I sent them to you in case you want to see.”

“Hang on-” he says and quickly unlocks his phone and checks the messages. And there are a lot. He’s sure it’s all from the nosy people who want to get the tea.

He moves to Mr.Lee’s contact and there are a bunch of photos. Jungkook and Taehyung sitting together, smiling at each other,Jungkook holding a tispy Taehyung and the last one where Taehyung is laying his head is on his shoulders,eyes closed and he has a protective arm around him.

“Jungkook-ssi..” Mr.Lee’s voice brings him back to what they were discussing.

“Yes, Mr.Lee,” he clears his throat. “I looked at the pictures.”

“And what are your thoughts about it, sir?”

“Fucking finally!” he beams and Taehyung stirs, eyes slowly opening.“How would you like us to handle this? There are rumors that you are dating, you both hit it off and some even go as far to say that you had a one night stand."

“Please confirm the rumors, Mr.Lee.” Jungkook says confidently. “Tell them that we are indeed dating.”

Taehyung’s eyes go wide at that, having fully woken up from his sleep. He reaches his hand out to touch Jungkook.

“Are you sure, sir? There’s no going back once we confirm your relationship.” Mr.Lee states.

Jungkook notices Tae being awake and takes his hand in his, smiling.

“Yes, I am sure. The world can now know that Kim Taehyung has my heart and he has been my boyfriend for a year”

He squeezes Taehyung’s hands and can see a hint of pink on his boyfriend’s cheeks.
Mr.Lee quickly acknowledges and they end the call.

Jungkook and Taehyung had to keep their dating life private as they were both public figures and always had cameras shoved in front of them.

After a situation when Taehyung was asked out right in front of Jungkook’s salad, they had decided that they will go public with their relationship.

And when an opportunity like this presented itself, they would have been fools to not seize it.“So I have your heart huh.” Taehyung smiles sheepishly.

“Seems like it. I wonder who has yours.” Jungkook puts a finger on his chin pretending to think deeply.

“Not anyone that I know of.” Taehyung teases.“What did you just say? He acts offended and Taehyung grins his boxy smile

“Just you wait, Kim Taehyung.”

Jungkook quickly moves over, hovering over Taehyung and starts tickling him aggressively.Taehyung is a giggling mess, swatting his hands at Jungkook begging him to stop. Jungkook is laughing too and continues the torture.

“What did you say?” He prompts again.

“Nothing, I didn’t say anything.” Taehyung answers in between his giggles.“So who has your heart, Tae?” He pinches his waist lightly.

“You. You have my heart, Jungkook.” He manages to reply and the tickling stops.

“Brat.” He hits Jungkook on his bare chest.

“Yes, your brat.” He smiles his signature bunny smile and leans forward slowly.

“Come here, my brat.” Taehyung pulls him down and they kiss. Gently at first, showering their love for each other.

And it quickly escalates when Jungkook bites Taehyung’s lips and their tongues meet savouring each other.

Their hands are all over each other quickly ridding their boxers, the only clothing that separates them.

“I love you, Jungkookie.” Taehyung smiles as he is lying on Jungkook’s chest, their limbs entangled.

“I love you too, Tae.” He kisses his forehead. “We don’t have to hide our love anymore.”

The end.

Short :)
Hope you enjoy reading.
Please vote.