Black card 💸

CEO Jungkook
feminine tae
Extreme Height gap
Jk (189cm)
Tae (154cm)
2790 words

AUTHOR'S POV

A very angry blonde headed boy was sitting on the bed while his husband was wearing his office coat, getting ready to attend a meeting...

Leaving his angry baby taetae who is looking extremely cute in his eyes while pouting, throwing tantrums...

"Baby I promise I will take you shopping other day pease"

"You always say the same thing"

"Love, this meeting is really important otherwise I'll never ditch our shopping date"

"Important than me!?"

"Of course not darling but still a lil' important but I promise cub I'll take you shopping some other day"

Jk said while coming closer to taehyung putting his one leg on bed, leaning down to kiss tae's forehead who huffed in anger...

"How about I take you to ice-cream parlour tonight hm?"

The blonde head shooked his head in deny not liking the idea...

Jk sigh and picked tae from his armpits who constantly moving in his arms...

Jk tightened his grip around tae and kiss his whole face making tae squirm and giggle out loud...

"I'm so sorry buttercup but I'll will make it up to you ok?"

"We will see that" tae turned his face from jk who chuckled at tae's stubborn yet cute behavior...

"I love you bear" jk said kissing tae's right cheek...

"I don't" tae said still angry on his husband...

Jk sighed now giving up placing his baby again on the bed, kissing his forehead and lips, tae doesn't respond just cross his arms around his chest...

"I'm already late, I'm now going love okay I'll try to come early today"

With that he left the room not without glancing tae from the door...

TAEHYUNG'S POV

What he thought of himself huh! I had date him for 4 years and now its already 3 years of our marriage, he almost everytime ditch our dates, but I'm also jeon taehyung I'll take my revenge I'll go alone...

I stood up from bed and went to wardrobe changing from my casual shorts and jk's white t-shirt to a rough/damage Denim shorts, a cute pink floral crop top with a little brown cardigan...