Baby brother 🤫

Stream 3D!!! 🎉🍾

➱ step-Brother
➱ older jungkook
➱ boy pussy tae
➱ 1181 words

AUTHOR'S POV

Living with a man whose body is not less than a Greek god's, a perfect jawline, perfect tan skin, perfect deep husky voice, perfect abs, biceps, triceps, hips, lips etc etc, in short a perfect example of 'perfect'...

But what's the point when at the end you have to call him brother...sigh.

Tae's parents were on a good term with jeons, so after tae's parents died in a car accident jeon decided to adopt him...

For jeon's tae is a total fluff ball, they love and take care him as their own son...

So now tae has parents and a cold step-brother who never talk sweetly with him...

It upsets tae how the older avoid him in any way :(

'He often think how long jk's dick will be?, how will it feel inside his little tight cunt?'

A needy tae desperate for his big brother's attention, who is so distant and cold with him...

so, the little brother thinks... what is something no boy could ever resist?

and he finds the answer between his legs: a tight pussy ♡

Jk was sitting on couch so uncomfortably with anger rushing in his body...why?

His baby brother who is only in a crop top and a mini skirt revealing his milky thighs and legs and shoulders was talking with jk's pervert friends...

Their lusty eyes on tae is enough for jk to go mad...

And watching tae and his friends who came to meet him were laughing together and the fact that they are ignoring him like he didn't exist is working as a fuel...

But his patience finally come to an end when one of his friend place his filthy hand on tae's thigh...

He unintentionally yell making everyone flinch...

"Taehyung go to my room"

"Hyu-"

"NOW"

He sulk but obeyed and left to jk's room but as soon he step in the room...

He squeals happily at the idea of his brother finally giving him the attention he always wished for, cunnie tingling as he imagined his brother looking and touching his virgin pussy...

so he decides to wait for his brother in his room with no panties, his legsfully spread, showing off his pretty cunt; puffy lips and a trail of slick between them...

The cute baby was leaking as he thought of jk finally opening the door and finding his little brother like that, offering his pussy for him to touch, lick or fuck- tae would happily take whatever his big brother wanted to give him...