Brat💗

Fluff...
Mafia Jungkook (25 years old)...
Spoiled brat taehyung (19 years old)...
Height gap
Jk 6'8
Tae 5'6

                    AUTHOR'S POV

A mafia in all black three piece suit, hair perfectly set on their place was sitting on his king size office chair with his cold aura dealing with a weapon dealer...

"You don't have to worry about anything boss you can trust me"

"If a mafia started to trust everyone, so how he gonna rule the world"

His voice is full of nothing but dominance and coldness....

"I-I can understand but please trust me on this I will handle everything myself"

Mafia just hummed and the other male stand up from his seat, bowed 90° in respect and left the office with a scared face knowing he didn't satisfied the mafia well...

"Don't let him reach his home, kill him on the way"

"Okay boss"

He order his mans at which the other males presented in the room bowed at him and left the room one by one...

It's currently 2am in the Korea and the mafia king The Jeon Jungkook was in his office doing his underworld work...

He is a CEO in the sunlight but a merciless mafia in the moonlight...

The man who come for weapon dealing was his rival's man and jk know that...

"Thinking I'm a fool huh! let's meet again in the hell" he said while a creepy smirk on his face...

He stay the whole night and next afternoon in the office doing his work...

TIME SKIP
NEXT DAY IN THE EVENING

Jungkook was doing some paperwork while sipping on his less sugar black coffee in the peacefully silence not knowing this is the silence before the storm...

A sudden knock was heard on his office glass door, he mumble a little come in and the door open entering a male in a suit panicking a little...

Jk raised his left eyebrow seeing his secretary behaving different then usual...

"Boss a boy was throwing and broking stuff in jeon mansion things are out of our hands now"

Listening that jk jumped off his chair and  pick his coat from the chair and marched towards his mansion...

"Tell them not to harm him"

His secretary nodded his head in confusing but do it without saying it twice...

IN JEON MANSION

"LEAVE ME YOU ASSHOLE"

A boy was shouting in anger and throwing things here and there making the whole beautiful mansion into a mess...

Jk just reached and shouted...

"LEAVE HIM DON'T YOU DARE TO LAY A FINGER ON HIM LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANT IF I SAW A FUCKING SCAR ON HIM I WILL TEAR YOUR EVERY SKIN OF YOUR  BODY!!!"

Bodyguards shiver in fear and leave the boy...

"Tae what are you do-"

Jk called in a soft voice but thud sound cut jk's words...

Kim Taehyung a university student whom jk love and adore the most, love of his life, whom he love to spoil a lot, he can do anything means anything for Tae, buying something to murder someone 'anything', his cute baby brat boyfriend...

For jk he is precious, he never ever raised his voice at him, he can't stand a single tear in his baby's eyes, he take care of Tae like a baby,
but what he did this time to make his cute little baby bear angry...

"Sweetie what happen why are you ang-"

Again a loud thud sound of breaking vase cut him, he just sigh and open his coat buttons to sit comfortably on the couch near him watching Tae breaking things...

Tae break every single vase in the mansion, decorating items, expensive crockery etc...

But jk just watch him doing everything with a calm look on his face but the thing got his attention is when Tae suddenly stop and his shoulders start to shake...

Jk got up from the couch and went near to his baby...

Jk turned him around and that's when he notice those Peral like tears falling on his bread cheeks...

Jk embrace his sulking baby even when the crying boy was throwing punches on his hard chest with his little hands...

Jk caress Tae's back softly calming him down a little...

Tae stop hitting him which didn't affect jk a little from the start and grip jk's coat tightly in his baby hands..

"Y-you al-ways d-do t-that fo-getting o-ur d-dates I-I h-ate y-you"

Tae said while crying in jk's arms at which jk tightened his grip around Tae and pick him up legs wrapped around jk's waist...

"Clean this"

Jk order his maid and head towards his room with a crying Tae in his arms...

Jk enter in the room and sat on the edge of the bed with Tae on his lap head buried in jk's neck sniffling...

"Ssh I'm sorry my love but that was important, it just slipped from my mind I'm sorry baby"

Jk said while kept caressing Tae's back. Tae come out from jk's neck and said while pouting a little...

"Now your work is more important than me"

Jk kissed Tae's pout and said...

"Never love you know nothing is important than you but I promise I will take you out tomorrow"

"Pinky Promise?"

Tae extend his pinky finger towards jk...

"Pinky promise"

Jk intertwined his pinky finger with Tae's little one and hugged him tightly...

"Kissy?"

Tae said while pouting his lips...

"My cute brat"

Jk smack Tae's butt softly at which Tae giggle, both attach their lips with eachother and kissed passionately...
.
.
.
Didn't end like how I wanted, I really don't know how to end this chapter...
Hope you like it... Thanks to read love you....

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE...