ONLY

"Hey. You look stupid."

Ugh. Her again? Is she mad at me?

"What?" I manage to respond.

"You look stupid. That coat looks too big on you. You have extra clothes?"

I nodded a no.

"Hm. The office actually isn't open during lunch hours, but I have an extra set of clothes. You can change into them." She folds her hands.

What? Is this really the Kim Minji I know? Well, I don't really know her that well so I shouldn't be surprised. From last year, she'd been quiet as well- usually quiet to newer people or people who she didn't know very well. She has her own group of friends she sticks with- they're all popular or well-known, so that's not a surprise. 

She would usually just focus on the lecture instead of talking to her friends. And she definitely never had the time to hang out with anyone, no dates, no group meet-ups, no clubs that were for fun, just track track track and track 24/7. 

"Are you just going to stare at me or follow me?" 

"Oh. Sorry." I started following her.

We ended up going to the girl's locker room beside the gym. 

She dug out a few clothes- a gym shirt and pant, about the same size as me, the pants were just a little bigger.

"Thanks," I thanked her.

"...and sorry. I know it must be surprising err....to find out what happened to your brother. The whole letters dilemma." 

"Why're you apologizing? It's not your fault. Anyways go get dressed," she mumbled.

After getting dressed, I exited the changing room to not see her anywhere. I guess she left. She seems sweet. And nice. Her clothes smell surprisingly soft and like fresh flowers. 

"Are you smelling my clothes?" She chuckled.

I didn't even notice her, so I put my head down in embarrassment.

"It's okay. I was getting some strawberry lemonade from the vending machine. I figured you'd want some too, since you haven't eaten lunch yet."

We both took a seat on the floor, outside the locker room.

"...you know, I really didn't want that to happen to your brother. The letters I mean. I didn't know he liked me, I really wish his reputation hadn't been negatively impacted. I keep thinking of it- what to do. If to accept his proposal. I don't know what to do." I whispered.

"Do you like him?"

I opened my eyes wider in surprise.

"What? No! He's not my type. I wouldn't be into him." I shook my head.

"Haha why'd you say it like that? Anyways, it's your decision, not mine, not his. Keep that in mind. He already told me about your conversation, just trust in your decision."

She looked at her watch, and sighed in annoyance.

"I gotta go." She got up and left.

It's my decision, huh...

DING!

I got a notification, it was from Sunoo.

SUNOO:

Hey Hanni. Just wanted to follow up. Have you made your decision yet? We have one more class left. I don't want to rush you, but please hurry up. 

I was so done with this, but I needed to move forward. I decided to text him back.

ME:

Hi Sunoo. I think I have. I'll let you know after lunch. Meet me outside Mr. Kang's class.

He replied as soon as I sent the text.

SUNOO:

That's great. I have the same class. See you then.

And just like that, the bell rang, and I got up.