Doughnut

Class ended, and I was done packing up my things.

I had already texted my mom about hanging out with Dani and Haerin, and she allowed it.

"Ready to go?" Dani asked Haerin.

"Yeah"

As we were exiting the classroom, Sunoo called out my name.

"Hanni! Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go watch a movie with my friends on Tuesday? It's a horror movie," he explained.

"...I mean, sure," I responded.

"Great! Uhm, see you!" He waved at me and soon left chasing his friends, who were patting him on the back and congratulating him.

"Hanni, let's go."

I nodded in agreement.

...

The pastry place was actually a combined café, which made it even better.

After we took a seat and ordered our drinks, Dani started saying something.

"So, Hanni, is the rumor really true? You and...Sunoo are like dating?"

I unintentionally made a disgusted face, and Haerin started laughing at me.

"Hahaha I guess it was just a rumor," She continued.

"No, it's true. Sunoo asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed." I explained.

"Hanni!!!" Dani's voice was squeaking with excitement.

"You're such a player, bagging the school's most popular guy, eh?" She nudged me playfully.

"You're right haha...I guess it was a good decision agreeing to be his girlfriend."

Although I felt quite the opposite about it, I didn't want her to worry about me too much.

We chatted about all kinds of random things, from what we would name our pets if we had any, which Dani answered with Jerry, and me and Haerin continuously side eyed her since she used that name to name things almost everytime, to talking about things like our past, where we were born, if we had any crushes- when it was Haerin's turn to answer and Dani asked her the question, she started chocking on her drink. I guess Haerin's not the type to like anyone.

Time had passed by so fast, that it was already 6:30.

"We should probably start going home. Hanni, do you need a ride?" Dani asked.

I nodded.

"Oh ok, I have to drop off Haerin too, so I hope you don't mind."

...

I thanked Danielle twice before saying my goodbyes to her and Haerin.

It had been a long and exhausting day, but I still had homework to do, and I got right to it.

I opened my phone to see a bunch of notifications from people requesting to follow me, and I accepted them not thinking much of it.

It wasn't long before I started doing my work, and I got another message from Sunoo.

SUNOO:

Hey Hanni. I just wanted you to know that since tomorrow is the hangout day, I've invited a few of my friends to come along, and afterwards, we're going to go to meet my family. Please wear appropriate clothes.

I chose an outfit, and went to sleep. Everything was going surprisingly well.