Chapter 1

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

I manage to binge watch all RWBY volumes though I still need to finish volume 9 as I'm only two episodes in for that one, though I believe that volume 7-8 were important, especially with how people talk about volume 8 being bad, volume 9 is hardly important as I believe it won't lead to anyone going to the Ever After for what I have in store giving I'm merging Godzilla content to fit in the universe of RWBY for you saw in my RWBY - Atomic Trailer, there is a Big Bad in the wind alongside with RWBY's Big Bad.

Reading a Godzilla and RWBY crossover called God of Destruction comes to Remnant was the biggest inspiration of me doing my own crossover and there is another that's being recently made called Rumbling of Remnant that uses a female Godzilla as well based off on Gamerag3's Heisei Female Gijinka Godzilla.

I recommend you check out my RWBY- Atomic Trailer first that is a prequel to the full story that showed the MC in action and leading up to this first chapter.

Let's Begin!

~~~~~~~

Long ago, before the two god brothers ever came into being from the Great Tree and left the Ever After was the Mother Planet: Gaia. From Her ancient blood came Her firstborn that forged an outer layer around Her made from sea, land, and sky.

Following afterwards were the first gods born from their Mother's blood as their eldest was.

The Titans.

For thousands of years these creatures have laid dormant beneath the world above theirs that the Brother Gods of Light and Dark ruled and inhabited by their creations.

This outer layer came to be known as Remnant.

The Titans migrated, arriving in a new world to claim their dominion. Dominating the seas, lands, and skies of Remnant throughout history; worshipped by humanity. These Titans played a role as all sentient life of Nature does.

Some were Protectors, others were Destroyers.

When the era of humanity came to an end at the hands of the God of Darkness, the moon being destroyed and the outer world left as a mere remnant of what it once was, the Titans retreated to their true home to slumber, being remembered as myths or bedtime stories.

Overtime, humanity recovering from their extinction and the new intelligent species known as Faunus forgot the existence of the rightful rulers of their world. But the past breeds the future.

Gaia's bloodline continued forth with a new generation of children known as Kaiju, descendants of the Titans. They were similar to the Faunus, only superior. Unfortunately, they lack them ability to shift into their true shapes and size as their Titan ancestors were capable of in the past. Many took residence on the continent shaped as a dragon known as Drakōn; while few lived on the four continents of Remnant.

Yet the world continue to exist alongside chaos and evil. The Grimm set their sights on man and Kaiju for all of their creation. Man and Faunus struggled, but Kaiju dominated against the forces of darkness; reminding the world of their might that they kneel to no one.

A spark of hope was lit, and with that hope; in time man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds for their side. The power named Dust.