Remake Story

With so much Godzilla content such as Minus One, GxK: The New Empire and crossover comics with DC or Power Rangers sequel comic; along with RWBY content and likely not gonna get for a while on a possible volume 10-12 for Vacuo Arc, if not a potential reboot which hopefully not; I've been looking at the chapter I was suppose to update and didn't, and re-reading fanfics has got me thinking that I am gonna remake my Godzilla and RWBY crossover story where I wanna truly mix the two together such as certain RWBY characters being a fusion of certain Godzilla characters like Jet Jaguar, SpaceGodzilla, Hedorah, or Gigan, and reworking around the villains. The same with locations such as Atlas being America, Argus is Sam Francisco, Mistral is a combination of Japanese, Rome, and Greek culture; all of which tie to Godzilla. I'll also be adding a third franchise to spice things up, which will be DC added to the mix thanks to reading the RWBY x Justice League comic crossover which works since MonsterVerse has done a DC crossover too and will finally release its last issue this month to conclude the crossover. Plus DC is RWBY's official crossover to be shown on screen and not restricted to a crossover video game or Death Battle, and Godzilla on Fanfiction.Net's top crossover is with RWBY; so the three franchises will blend together in one single universe. Not to mention reading: Meet a Real King of the Monsters has shown the author blended RWBY characters well with DC such as Qrow as Batman or in one of the author's other stories Oscar Pine as Superman.

I still do enjoy the idea of the Godzilla MC starting off as a villain/anti-hero, a mixture of 1954/Minus One and Heisei that despises humanity for the pain they caused to them and has done many wrongs in the past that the MC later gains that character development of leaning towards MonsterVerse and learns to make peace of letting go of the anger and hate in order to coexist with humanity and be better than feeling sorry for past transgressions.

With that being said, I've got a title for the remake. It's called: Kaiju Queen of Remnant

I decided that certain changes that will be made are Gojira will be doing things solo at the early start of volumes in Vale since trying to multitask between other characters to interact and bond with RWBY characters is difficult enough and it makes me feel overwhelmed, so for now it would focus more on Gojira bonding with the RWBY characters so I don't have to multitask with other Kaiju characters. In other words no team for Gojira...for now. I will incorporate Evolved Godzilla, Skar King, Shimo, Minus One stuff and other things that I wouldn't have gotten the chance to do before.

For the DC characters they'd be more close to being done like how Smallville did it with the formation of the Justice League heroes and concepts Smallville did with its characters. Smallville is such an amazing show by the way.

If there are any other suggestions on what you'd like to see in this remake like certain characters, love interest, or story plot, feel free to comment so I can take your ideas into consideration as I'd like to hear what my readers have to say to improve the quality for the crossover story and what to avoid that readers do not wish to see.

Have a great day!