Chapter 8

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

It's good to be back on updating this story! So I know I said this chapter would be the next episode but I decided it will be a filler prior to everyone attending their classes as this is taking place after the initiative and students are given a break. This will mostly go into the new Team GARM and what they're capable of just to get out of the way. Nothing grand. Plus I have an opening planned for chapter 9 once we begin the next episode.

On that note, I saw GxK: The New Empire. I loved it as anyone who has watched the Showa Era will recognize certain references. Won't say much other than an interesting reveal by Evolved Godzilla's designer: Jared Krichevsky recently. He explained the Evolved State was actually inspired by Goku's Kaio-Ken and not SSJ Rose as everyone has been calling it. Because the Kaio-Ken is a temporary power-up technique that Goku uses, so is Godzilla's Evolved State for it turns out its actually just a Mid-Evolution form, which means coinciding with Adam Windgard's potential sequel that will focus on Godzilla this time, Godzilla is gonna look different again in terms of color and physical appearance I presume. Anyone who doesn't like Godzilla's current look, I suppose this is great news or not. Depending on how you feel about it. Plus Jared said Godzilla hasn't fully controlled his power and evolving seems to be a risk for it burned off all his extra fat. Anyone who saw the movie on what Godzilla did prior to evolving can see he was ensuring there was no severe consequences on evolving. Can't wait to see how Godzilla will look "fully evolved" given Adam teases the sequel may introduce a baby Godzilla and the emotional level will be the same as from Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, which is very concerning if the emotional level is on par with that final Heisei movie because that is giving red flags that Godzilla is going to possibly die since in KOTM a question was asked about a baby Godzilla and revealed that if there is to be an heir of Godzilla it would mean he would need to do it in case he dies for he needs to have an heir if he ever dies. Nothing is official as they are teased by Adam on what his sequel will be about but damn, Godzilla potentially dying might hit hard if it happens.

Speaking of Evolved, someone asked if Gojira will have it. Sadly no because it just won't fit and Gojira is going to go through more of a metaphysical evolution that uses the concept from Teen Wolf, the shape you take on reflects who you are. It's immensely tied to her past and sins she's committed that reflect on her kaiju form she gains later on since you have seen her kaiju form will start off as Minus One and later MonsterVerse, both representing based on movie characterization if you notice what makes both forms stand apart. Also Shimo and Skar King will not appear or allied with the Big Bads I have planned. If I do finish this story I may consider a sequel that focuses on the new generation of everyone's kids. Perhaps a child of Gojira who gains Evolved and Skar King and Shimo are the Big Bad for the potential sequel.

As for RWBY, damn that Rooster Teeth shut down, but I have faith someone will buy RWBY and hopefully give us volume 10 and presumably volume 11 and 12 to get that three volumes for each kingdom everyone has been to. I saw the epilogue and Jesus it was only a few minutes and yet packed a lot that I need that volume 10. It also shows that people need to read the two books on Coco's team and Sun's that had them dealing with the antagonist of the books cause that will be important. Team RWBY and everyone for once needs a 'W' and many of them cause Jesus why are all these villains getting so many 'W's and not 'L's? Anyway onto the story!

~~~~~~~

The day was at an end. With initiation now over and a certain Kaiju pair no longer trapped in cocoons thanks to a Kaiju Moth after the hotheads settled down, students were eating dinner at the cafeteria right before bedtime since tomorrow was a day-off so students are given further time to adjust to their new teammate members, dorms, and explore Beacon Academy and its faculty if they didn't get the chance to on the day before initiation. Was the free day was over, the next day will be the first day of class. Most students had gone to check out their newly assigned dorms right away or just waited to do that by eating first after exhausting themselves from fighting Grimm and running through Emerald Forest to replenish themselves.