Au explanation

I haven't read the maga so this is following the storyline on the anime, please don't get mad at me I haven't had the time to read the manga yet and it fits the story better. Though some elements of the manga may appear in this fic :3

Disclaimer!!: this follows my au so I can only imagine the amount of thing that don't follow the original or don't make sense! I have tried (and am still trying) to make all of this make sense and blend together nicely. But I'm afraid that with any Au merging two completely different anime's will have numerous plot holes or things that simply do not make any sense whatsoever! This also includes changing parts of lore from each anime so please DO NOT get angry or feel the need to be passive aggressive about certain elements in this fic! I am writing this for fun and for my own enjoyment and comments like these can be really de-motivating. Though leaving constructive criticism and expressing any ideas, inquiries, or pointing out things you may have noticed don't exactly make sense are completely fine with me, as long as you are polite!!

Lore:

The children where forbidden from approaching the gate again for concern that they might get themselves killed by trying to save the other farms children. Instead other secret/government agents and underground hero's were sent to deal with finding farms and rescuing children (Aizawa was not a participant of the unlucky few to rescue the children because he was teaching at yuuei) . Emma's promise made it much easier to get the children out but adults where never mentioned in the promise so there where still lives at stake. Emma's promise was that no children were to be eaten ever again or at least no new children could be made for harvesting. Resulting in the eating adults loop hole and that they could farm the alive and remaining children loop hole...she was 12 ok!

(Let me explain myself for the promise part- at the end of the anime there is a lil montage of photos and I noticed something- there was a photo of Emma in front of the demon god thing...now I'm not sure if Emma gets her memories back in the manga but in the anime once she returns to the human world for good she has her memories. And as for the promise I was thinking she said something along the lines of "don't raise and harvest anymore cattle children". Now lemme explain my self ONCE AGAIN- the word harvest in this scenario basically means no more killing the cattle children for merchandise. But, uh oh! She said nothing about just straight up invading farms and eating the children fresh yk? (No killing to sell them involved) And whattttt?!! Nothing about eating adults?! Silly Emma!! 🤫😊 (for the children eating thing I'm assuming it's sm like goldy pond but like in the farms and not as fucked up 🗿) so like rip mother's and children and say "BYE BYE👹👹" to grandma.)

In this au after the grace field children escaped they where found by pro hero's and taken to the police for questioning. The information regarding there questioning by the police is top secret and the children where moved to a orphanage despite there protest. During there time at the police station they learned about his new world and quirks, and a gag order was also put in place for anyone who new anything about there sudden appearance. This was done for the safety of the childeren as they kept going on about being escapees and 'grace field fugitives' which are words that naturally alarm adults.

During there stay at the orphanage the tpn trio had trouble being adopted because of there age and because Ray and Emma where both missing an ear (though they were provided prosthetics), and Norman because of his seizures and the lambda branding on his chest (I legit forgot they all had neck tattoos so that was well 💀). Emma got adopted only 4 months after they escaped. Norman and ray where adopted soon after and both kept in contact with Emma and the others.

Ray and the children of grace field where placed under witness protection on top of that gag order.
Ray was adopted by Inko midorya and as someone under witness protection his name was changed to izuku midoryia. He started dying his hair green to match inko's, Ray also changed his attitude to fit the character of izuku midorya. Although he knew how to defend himself he had to play into the helpless quirkless stereotype that had been placed alone him and ate away at him like a burden. (Ray wasn't legally allowed to change his name so the government could keep an eye on them they just provided the children with fake identity's you know?)

He was still quirkless like the original au and got his power from allmight he was bullied by bakugo but bakugo and deku still kept a mutual friendship as the bullying wasn't usually by bakugo but his friends. They aren't exactly buddy's either though. Frienemeys? Perhaps...

After getting into UA (almost) everything follows cannon.

(little note all the grace field escapees are quirkless and are fluent in English because if you look at grace field and a lot of the stuff they eat etc. It's very English so I thought that they would be brought up speaking English and stuff like that.)

Edit: I would like to warn everyone in advance my spell check is broken and my grammar is shit 😊 the characters may be out of character and Deku can and will swear. I also have no writing schedule but I will tray to post every 10 day or so. Additionally all of the grace field children have SEVER ptsd so get ready for un hinged ptsd attacks 😚 thank you for reading this and enjoy 😊

Edit no.2: I'd like to add some additional notes before we started reading, no.1 ray is suffering from multiple mental illnesses like ptsd, survivors guilt and depression. Other farm escapees do suffer the same or similar problems and I'd like to highlight that the Gracefeild children are not tiny geniuses, yes Emma, Norman and ray are very much genius but they are the smartest, but the smaller children like Phil and eugene who's intelligence could not be determined until they where about five-six may a dat bit stupid (still smart asf cuz idk what Isabella fed them but it made their intelligence genuinely terrifying) Luckily they are in the human world so no ones gonna be someone's lunch.

Edit no.3: if you notice Japanese honourifics Come and go in some chapters- long story short I kinda gave up....