Chapter 3:

First of all I would like to say thank you for reading this fan fic, I have been rapidly gaining reads thanks to you guys who are enjoying this fic! I would also like to apologise if you are frequently notified that I have updated this fic 😅 sorry about that just fixing some grammatical errors and making the storyline fit better. Basically sorry if your getting notifications because you added this book to your library (you know who you are) that's all I have to say thank you ☺️

Class 1A POV/ Iida:

It was shocking to say the least, I just stared at him in horror he was quick to notice what had just happened as his eyes grew visibly wider. He raised his hand to the side of his head feeling the area where his ear used to be and he swiftly turned his head to his side looking down at his ear.

All I can do is just sit here speechless as Tokoyami speaks up. "Midoryia your ear-"

Before he can speak further he hurriedly picks up his or what used to be his ear. He quickly shot out of his seat and excused himself from the common room.
"Excuse me but I have to go!-" he said bowing.

Turning around he started running back to his dorm.

"Deku!" Uraraka shouted after him getting up to follow.
Hagakure was still sat on the ground frozen in shock and speechless. "Uraraka..leave him" I mumbled with my head hung low. What could have possibly happened to result in such an injury...

"But! Iida, Deku! He-" she continued
"Leave it be he obviously doesn't want to talk about it" Mina butted in surprising everyone. "There's something about him that I can't place my finger on, as much as I want to get answers out of him. No matter what I say he's reluctant." She trailed on
"There's something seriously wrong with how Deku as been acting recently he's keeping something from us."

"Mina! This is seriously out of character for you, what happened!" Kirishima added

"Nothing, I just have a hunch I'm not the only one who has picked up on Dekus strange behaviour I'm sure that more than a few know what I'm talking about. So I've decided.." mina said the look on her face darkening.
"Where gonna have a full out investigation!! We'll find out what Deku is hiding! I can't miss this opportunity to find more tea! It's too good to pass up!" She said as she raised a fist in the air and stars appeared in her eyes. Collectively everyone sighed with relief as Mina was now back to normal.

"Guys! I don't think this is a good idea, Midoryia doesn't wanna talk about it!" I quickly butted in to hopefully stop my classmates from trying to dig into Midoryia's life.

"Aren't you curious? Our Deku is hiding something! Don't you wanna find out what he is hiding?! Plus! This is the perfect opportunity work on our investigation skills!" Hagakure stated matching minas energy.

"Well I-I guess I am a bit curious about Deku.." I replied

"Soo-?" Mina lingered

I can't believe what in about to do it's so un-heroic! But so was going after stain...you only live once..what am I doing..

*sigh*

"I'm in I wanna find out what's troubling Midoryia and only to find out and help him" I replyed which led Mina to celebrate.

Before long the common room was filled which quiet chatting mostly about dekus ear. The chatting soon died out as I noticed midoryia had entered the common room. He walked straight up to the door before beginning to tie up his shoes. I removed myself from where I was sitting and started making my way towards Deku.