Chapter 9:

I kept my promise (kinda)
.
.
.
.
Italics for morse code
Underlined italics for English
.
.
.
.

Everyone was finally done and relaxing, most guzzled down their water whilst melting into the floor, but me? Relaxed? Nope! Kacchan LEFT ME ALONE! He's practically been itching all day to smash my head into the ground or blow me up and send me to recovery girl, and then he just- walks away? Is he doing this on purpose, because it's working my anxiety is sky rocketing!

"Right, listen up future hero's! Congratulations for surviving today's spear training. I hope you feel that you have been able to accomplish a decent relationship with spears. Just because I am currently studying with you whilst i am in UA does not mean I will go easy on you, keep that in mind. Now, next time I am responsible for your training we will take a break from heavy weapons but continue with close range attacks and techniques. As of next lesson we will be focusing on hand to hand combat; quirkless hand to hand combat might I add. Some of you have long range and destructive quirks which work well on the battle field, but more often than not you'll find yourself unable to use your quirks effectively or risk free. That is all, dismissed! Make sure to rest up!" Emma spoke loud and confident gaining everyone's undivided attention and ultimately dismissing us too end the school day.

Others started to get up and stretch as they slowly make their way out of the gym. Emma once done walked to talk with Aizawa sensei as he lay on the side watching from his yellow cocoon. I sat down on the side finishing my water and chatting to Uraraka-san and Asui-san aswell as Iida-kun and Todoroki-kun. I observed Emma squatting down to Aizawa sensei's level much to his annoyance. Kacchan got up from the side that I was on glaring daggers at me as he dismissed me with a simple 'tch', and with that he took his leave following kirishima-kun and the others out.

"Deku-kun? You ok?" A voice called out to me.

"Huh what?" I turned my head to meet the gaze of whoever was looking at me, it was Uraraka-san. Her and Iida-kun, Asui-san and todoroki-kun where all focused on me.

"You look troubled midoryia-kun is everything okay?" Iida-kun suddenly spoke following Uraraka-san's previous statement.

"Oh-uhm yea I'm a little worried, it's just that Kacchan acting a little off. Mabye it's cause I shouted at him?"

"Not to burst your bubble or anything Midoriya-kun but, that is exactly why bakugo-kun is acting up, no one wanted to ask you in case you acted out again. 'Acted out again' ? What am I saying, that makes you sound like a mentally unstable person, I meant in case it upset you, But seriously are you okay?" Tokoyami-kun said from behind as he silently walked up to us.

I thought for a moment about what to say, really thought about what to say. Then it clicked.

-

"Don't worry it's fine, you shouldn't concern yourselves with it. Focus of training and being the best you can be, we need too make sure that whenever a villan strikes next we'll be strong enough! Work on yourself so you can go beyond- PLUS ULTA!" I said staring up at the ceiling of my bedroom determination etched into my figure as i hold onto the fabric infront of my heart.

"Thats how your gonna convince your classmantes? 'Plus ulta'? Thats it?" a voice from my side spoke.

"Yup, it has a deeper meaning for heroes and normal citizens alike, wouldnt expect you too know about it. Considering we're not 'normal' of course, Can you pass me the eye contact case? These are starting to hurt." i replied siging deeply lowering my head down from looking up at my ceiling.

"Fine-...edge lord" she whined, whispering the last part under her breath, the bed creeked under the weight for a second and the blankets crumpled before a hand came into my vision holding a case.

"Ugh- i'm not an edge lord Minato- whatever thanks i guess"

She grunted in response and lightly smacked the back of my head.

"Oi, attitude, you may have a quirk but I can still beat your ass! The look on your face during training today, I wish I had a mental camera. Norman should have seen it!-" Emma continued almost tearing at the thought.

"H-hey! It wasn't that bad...was it? Anyways do you think that'll do it? Y'know the mini speech?"

"Well we better hope it works or else you will have some explaining to do, and not to your classmates- to the government people and the witness protection program on why you breached the gag order...anyways can you pass me my bag? I need my eye drops these contacts are getting dry..I plan on socialising with your class, and your coming with me. Please?" She looked at me smirking slightly as I threw her bag onto her lap. My contacts are already in their case and now I need to put them back in again.

"Right, I'll introduce you to everyone. Let's freshen up before we go out again..your foundation is wiping off on your uniform."

I got up from my place at the end of my bed and started to make my way into the bathroom making sure to pick up a pillow previously discarded on the floor making sure to K.O Emma as she got up along side me. (Aggressively throwing a pillow at her face and succeeding in making her topple over back onto the bed)

I stopped at my doorframe to look back at her as she still had the pillow on her face but she was flailing her limbs in the air looking like an idiot. The legend goes this is how the mega idiot lets out frustration.

I'm soon joined at the bathroom mirror with a slightly less agitated Emma aggressively unscrewing her foundation bottle and contactless eyes. Her green eyes sparkle with determination and annoyance as she's powdering her foundation for durability. She quickly ran her prosthetic ear under some water washing of any gunk that was collected there previously.

"Hmpf...get out the bathroom I'm changing, out, out!" She finally spoke up pushing me out the bathroom, with clothing in her arms.

"Right! Got it stop pushing me!" I hushed her, I was already changed I changed as soon as I got back unlike someone I had training today and I was sweaty as fuck.

I sat back down on my bed and Pulled out my hero analysis: 1-A addition, I needed to make new notes about kacchans quirk. I think I've made a break through about how his quirk works...or at least how his gauntlets work.

Word count = 1160- something

Thanks for reading <3