Chapter 10:

Sup merry Christmas 🎄
(The part where an introvert disguised as an extrovert socialises with an actual extrovert and dies inside. )
Pt.1
.
.
.
.
.
Italics for morse code
.
Underlined italics for English (or another language)
.
.
.
.
.

"Watcha writing? OoOh notes about your classmates-...quirks? Eh- weirdo, Ahem, Put the book down! And get- over- here!" She inquired but instead ended up pulling me off of my bed and onto the floor. Ultimately resulting in a loud thump as I collided with the floor and the only cushioning being my Allmight rug.

"Alright I get it! I'm going, I'm going! Now get out!" I responded and rushed her out of my room as I stood up.

I walked the short distance to my desk and placed my hero analysis on the table closed, and finally slipped out of my dorm.

"Now, let's go!" She chirped happily dragging me towards the common room as I struggled against her grip.
"Let go of me! It's weird, We were only supposed to meet yesterday or something!" I hissed as she let go of my wrist slowly rubbing the surface area where she dug her nails unknowingly into my skin.

"Cut your nails! My god they are sharp." I snapped back as we arrived to the common room not leaving her any time to respond.

"Whoa, sensei wasn't lying when he said Minato-san would be dormies with us! Well...Welcome to thee 1-A dormitories!" Kaminari-kun cheered gathering the attention of everyone in the room.

Jirou-san, Mina, Iida-kun, Shouji-kun and Momo-san are all sat gathered around a table whilst Sero-kun, Kirishima-kun, Kacchan and Tokoyami-kun (with the addition of dark shadow) are on the couch playing mario cart as curses flowed out of Bakugos mouth, and tiny explosions lit up his face.
Kaminari-kun was standing in the middle of the two groups juggling a plate of brownies and three cups of something. A very confused Tetsutetsu-kun walked out of the kitchen only to immediately slow down his steps when he notices that (almost) everyone is looking in one direction as he slowly starts to retreat back to the kitchen, only then to re-emerge with two cups of the same mysterious liquid was in Kaminari-kuns cup. Which by the way are definitely not water considering the fact faint steam was emitting from the cups.

"Sup midobro! Wanna join-" Kirishima-kun welcomed warmly, with that infectious smile forever etched onto his face.

"AKOI-SENSEI JOIN US PLEASE!!! I NEED TO WELCOME ANOTHER GAL TO THE DORMITORIES, EEK! LETS HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY, AND HAVE SATO MAKE US PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST ANDSTAYUPTILLMIDNIGTGOSSIPINGABOUTBOYSANDSCHOOLAND-" Mina screamed in excitement once she laid eyes upon Emma excitedly waving up over.

"RACCON EYES STOP FUCKING SHOUTING!" Kacchan screamed in his usual rage at Mina who would have probably gone on and on about different things to do at that girls only sleepover.

"Hypocrite" Mina muttered under her breath, or at least tried to mutter under her breath but instead came out at more of a normal tone. (Pray for Mina)

"WHAT DID YOU SAYYY!" Kacchan shouted at the top of his lungs in response to Mina.

"Bakugo! It is entirely unnecessary and un-hero like to shout your classmates like that!" Iida butted in an attempt to stop the incoming argument, successfully.

In the midst of his lecture Mina And Momo-san made swift and awkward eye contact seemingly conveying a message just to their eyes. Jirou-san couldn't take her eyes off of the contents that were presumably splayed across the table. In one quick movement she pushed whatever was near her towards Mina as she quickly tucked them into her arms.

"Right! Just uh- give me a second I'll be quick, then we can talk about our super awesome girls only sleepover!" Mina awkwardly interrupted Iida-kun before quickly shuffling out of the common room with something in her hands. She left in a hurry as the others at the table shifted their gaze from looking at her as me and Emma were left slightly confused. As to why she left all of a sudden.

"Hey, is Mina okay she kinda Uh, just left in a hurry like that. I thought she was all excited for something. Is she ok?" Emma asked out to know in a particular was staring at Minas figure swiftly walking down the hallway, Still clutching onto that item.

"Oh uh, yeah I'm sure Minas okay, she'll come back. She's just putting something in her room in the meantime why don't you guys come sit with us. Would you care for some tea? I think I need to introduce myself properly, in fact I think we should all introduce a selfs properly." Momo-san politely greeted us motioning for us to sit down as she got out of her own seat to presumably make tea for whoever wanted it.

"Thank you- Momo-san was it? I think we would both care for some tea right Izuku?" Emma responded already walking over to the table with me following closely behind.

"Yes please, I think I need tea after that training I'm absolutely drained. Thanks a lot Momo-san" I thanked sluggishly sliding into my chair. (it took me five minutes to remember how to spell chair 😭👍 I need to sleep)

I rest my head on the table too tired to bother with introducing Emma to everyone. I was suddenly jolted awake when someone poked my side a shock like feeling raced through my body only to disappear milliseconds later.

"I'm awake I'm fine!" I responded subconsciously looking around for whoever poked me.

"You said you would introduce me to everyone!" Emma nagged, she was correct; I told her I would introduce her to everyone. Am I actually going to do it on my free will? Well that's what Emma's here for to remind me I have no free will.

"R-right. Well you guys probably already know Minato, but just in case. This is Minato Akoi, she was hired by UA to teach us the art of quirkless fighting and she will be studying and staying with us for that duration. I'm sure she can answer her own questions, even I only met her at the same time as you, Believe it or not." I recited, slowly waking up again.

How the hell did Emma get recognition from UA? Why out of anyone in Japan they chose a quirkless child? Out of everyone...

"Woah- you managed to get UAs attention at such a young age. You really must be something, im Mezou Shouji nice to meet you Akoi-san." Shouji-kun spoke up quickly breaking mr from my chain of thoughts.

"That is quite remarkable Akoi-sensei! Now I must ask is it true that you are quirkless? I do not mean any harm with this question! As a dedicated student of UAs hero course-" Iida rambled of

-

Word count: 1143

This is gonna be in two parts coz I'm lazy