Chapter 4:

Deku/raysPOV:

the innocent had to die because of you
Norman had to suffer because of you
They all had to suffer because of YOU
They all will know because of YOU
they all will suffer because of YOU
BECAUSE OF YOU
YOU-

"Ughhh" 'these dreams are gonna be the death of me'
I groan slowly bringing my hand up to my face lightly rubbing over my eyes, the skins dry from crying all night long. Gosh I'm such a crybaby, I try to open my eyes but all I see is pitch black. 'I don't wanna move' I think to myself I remove my hand from my face flopping it down onto my bed side table I grab my phone turning it on and looking at it's screen.

6:00

Old habits die hard I guess, but it's been 4 fucking years WHAT THE HELL BODY? Why can't I wake up later I sigh. I groggily sat up and walked over to my window, before opening my curtains before immediately being blinded by the light! ack! My eyes! I turn away and blink slowly helping me adjust to the light, I look down at the balcony and see a thin cloth with cheese on it...ayoma you dumbass.

Your a bad lier

It read....

'ayoma you-' I thought to myself a tick mark appearing on my forehead before instantly remembering what had gone down the night before...I sincerely hope that last night was just a dream...please for the love of my school life and for the authority's not being on my ass please, please, please! Say it was just a dream..

It should of been you not them

Gosh tell me something I don't already know. I blink a couple times waking myself up further before turning to walk to the bathroom. I reach for the tap and turn it on letting the cool water run through my fingers. Cupping my hands I wash my face so hopefully get rid of any traces of tears. I rest my hands down on the edges of the contemplating this reality. Damn demons had to make my life a living hell what did I do to deserve this? Live? Breath! Is that what they think I should pay my life for? Just so they can live to see another day? Sick, SICK beings!

I think to myself hands gripping at the edges of my sink breathing heavily at the thought. I look up at the mirror and see my reflection...my real reflection not some 'izuku midoryia the most determined hero student of them all!' I see ray the disturbed, shattered, angry, vengeful ray. Not the sun I'm made out to be, but the moon I really am.

I sigh bringing my hand up and gliding it through my hair doing my best to style it like usual. After a short while I'm happy with the result and move onto concealing the tattoo on my neck reminding me who I really am. If I wanted to I could probably get it removed but I feel it's some sort of trophy of my survival...although I don't want to admit it this whole izuku midoryia thing really has made me think more positively about my predicament. I'm just a bit dramatic as Emma would say.

I grab the foundation from off my counter and start dotting it around the tattoo before blending it out with a brush. I take one quick look at my neck where the tattoo is. Satisfied with the result I put in some reusable contacts and put on some deodorant because I can't be bothered to shower.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Time skip to breakfast because drama
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————