Chapter 8:

First things first THANK YOUR FOR 2K READS OMG I NEVER THOUGHT I WAS GONNA MAKE IT THIS FAR!!! And thank you to every one who comments and reads this fic!! It really motivates me and helps me wanna write more! And yet again sorry for not posting but I've been rlly busy lately bc of a Spanish exammmm TvT
Edit: holy shit sorry for not posting I've been way to busy like how is it humanly possible to be this busy so uhh sorry for the short ish chapter and it's kinda rushed- not proof read-

Italics for Morse code
.
.
.

I just stared.

Just stared.

My hand shifted to grab hold of the pen in Denki's grasp as he willingly let it fall into my hands. Without saying a word I tapped a similar rhythm onto the desk surface.

You're mum.

That's all I said, nothing more nothing less. I let the pen fall gently onto my desk from its position in my hand and said nothing else as I continued to stare at it. I switched my gaze from my desk up to Denki's confusion-ridden face as he continued to stare at the same spot on my desk. The confusion quickly switched to realization; he sighed in defeat slowly understanding that he had tapped the wrong sequence.

"Ah- Midoriya, I don't know how you do it...I'm vexed." He walked away sulking back to his clique as Mina and Kirishima hurriedly comforted him, Sero was trying to stifle his laughter in the corner almost failing several times, too kacchans annoyance.

"...big words don't fit in his mouth" Emma added afterthought.

They really don't.

"I would agree but you use big words all the time so I can't say anything," I replied nonchalantly.

"What are you trying to imply here? Hmph at least I don't use them as generously as Norman." She said strained as she was quick to defend herself, emphasizing on generously.

"At least the words fit in his mouth" I continued to tease her hoping for a reaction, riling up your siblings is the best kind of entertainment.

"You know what else fits in his mou-?" she asked, pausing mid-sentence. Inhaling sharply to regain her composure and to avoid falling into my trap, which was irritating. She let out a small but audible sigh and abruptly changed the topic.
(Not a ship just childish antics and jokes I use against my brother)

"You know I wonder- what are those kids doing now? You know, those kids. Surely they have a lot of stuff going on around them right? I wonder what hobbies do they have? Will we ever meet one?" Emma confessed she looked up at me seemingly relieved she said that. Almost like she got it off her chest, a confession of sorts. Could this really have been bothering Emma?

"I wonder the same, I do hope they're alright- but let's not burden ourselves worrying about them! I'm sure they're fine! What do you say, Excited for heroics? Akoi-Sensei?~" I said both reassuring her and teasing her at the same time. (not a ship they're siblings :skull:)

"Let's flip that question around, do you look forward to heroics? After all, I'm your teacher," she said smugly, a shit-eating grin plastered on her face.

"How bad could it possibly be? Just weapon training, all I have to use is a bow or a knife of sorts and I'm set...right?"

-
*WHEEZE* "mercy! Aoki- sensei! Mer- *gasp* MERCY!!" Kaminari whined and pleaded struggling for air.