Chapter 6: Insanity

VARUS POV

Jhin: Ace did it, Ace, I caught his name from the fatter, taller medic friend that was with him. 

Varus: Ace... you know they use a code name, right? 

Jhin: I have yet to find his name, but if we want to enact our plan, he needs to be taken care of. 

Varus: I take it, visually, prove to the people that "not even your heroes can save you".

Jhin: I told you we'd get along! 

We both share a laugh, then I wonder...

Ace...

I encountered a man known only as the Ace of Spades, a lone wolf, special forces soldier that took down me and my group. 

I could only assume he was special forces, that or some Ionian death squad, because what he did to me and my group in Shurima was pure insanity.

He had a... tattoo on his wrist, which he never elaborated on when I asked him about. 

Kai: Don't forget his beard, he had a nice beard! 

Val: What do you mean? Mine looks so much better...

Kai: The Ace of Spades... the lone wolf... that boy was a hunter, so of course he could take us on! 

Val: He's still no match for me.

Kai: Yet, he is the reason we're in jail. 

I should really be in an insane asylum. 

Kai and Val: Why?

Because having two separate voices in my head isn't normal. 

Jhin: Hey, you thinking hard over there? 

Varus: The Ace of Spades... he was the dealer of death that took out my crew. That was what we called him, because he was fast, and he had a tattoo on his wrist that marked him. 

Jhin: Well... so he was so good he earned a title... different than the Ace I found? 

Varus: What did he look like?

Jhin: Didn't see his face, he was covered with goggles and a big mask to prevent dust. Respectable... I had a skull mask once... But acted the same? Silent, brooding, focused...

Varus: Yep, I really wonder how that boy's head can do it, because I got some things that my mind needs to shut up about. 

Val and Kai: HEY!!!

A guard comes over, holding up his four fingers at his side, then puts a note on the small opening for us. 

Jhin grabs it, reading it. 

Jhin whispers: Thank you...

Guard whispers: Four...

Kai: He has a whole network? 

Val: What a big smarty-pants, why didn't we do that? 

No idea, guess it slipped my mind when you guys kept giving me ideas on HOW to kill someone instead of WHAT to kill. 

Kai: Being a drug cartel's enforcer wasn't the best business idea, I'll admit. 

Val: Horrible... horrible stuff, but this Jhin guy is promising, he's kind of cute. 

Kai: SHUSH!!!

BOTH OF YOU SHUSH!!!

Jhin: Alright... Shaco is moving in now. 

Varus: On what? 

Jhin: When he was here last week, we had the idea for... economy, infastructure, starting from the ground up to send our message and reach our goal.