Chapter 25: Aftermath

Y/N POV

Soldiers rush up the stairs, their commanding officer gets up to the roof first.

Soldiers: HANDS UP HANDS UP!!! NOW!!!

They are wearing grayish, silverish urban camo, holding tricked out M4A1s, each having a grenade launcher on them, I'm hoping for tear gas.

Officer: Who are you, what are you doing on the roof, every student should be locked up to my knowledge?

Y/N: Lieutenant Y/N.

Jinx: Sergeant Powder.

Officer: Of what branch?

Y/N: Noxian Special Forces.

Officer: That still doesn't explain shit, do you have your dog tags with you?

Y/N: Yes.

I take my dog tags off, and Jinx takes hers out of her pocket.

Officer: Sleet, grab em.

"Sleet" comes over and grabs both of them, slowly shuffling back to his commanding officer.

Officer: Religion?

Y/N: Catholic.

Jinx: No preferred.

Sleet then nods, then hands them back to us.

Officer: Easy gentlemen. Let's ditch formalities, what the fuck happened here?

The guards lower their guns, looking at one another in curiosity, like we used to do.

The officer grabs my shoulder, demanding an answer.

Officer: Why are Noxians operating in our region?

Y/N: We're not sir, honest. We went to Piltover University to life a better life and get out of Noxus, both of us did.

Jinx: What happened tonight, we were just doing what we were trained to do. Any minute wasted could've resulted in a student's death.

Officer: Okay... so how did it happen?

Jinx: At around 0 hundred hours, three ratty trucks pulled up. There's the Tacoma in the loading bay, and two Chevrolet vans in the parking lot.

Y/N: All suspects were armed with either AK-47s, older models, and AR-15s. Each of them had level 4 body armor, but only select few had helmets.

Jinx: We scouted the perimeter and found no stragglers, every member of Gang Four has been eradicated.

Y/N: Ekko couldn't get the shutters to work due to a signal jammer that was preventing the wireless shutter signal, my suggestion is making the lockdown shutters by building.

Jinx: At 12:15, the combat was over, and at 12:20, you guys arrived.

Officer: That is correct, we didn't hear of the notice from Medarda until 12:12. I'll relay your "suggestion" to Medarda, hopefully getting the defense contractors on their shit about this. You're suspecting Gang Four?

Y/N: Easily, the way they speak Korean, every second word out of their mouths was "brother" or some of them even said "Four". They had the power to take on the entire nation of Ionia once.

Officer: Which is why they had max level armor and full auto weaponry... shit... Okay, here's the deal.

Jinx and Y/N: Yes sir.

Officer: As far as we know, and you guys too, this didn't happen the way it did. The PNG arrived and wiped the floor, sweeping the Gang Four ops and cleared the building. You two were just students, finding safety during this lockdown as it did not feel safe to go back to your dorms. You hid on the roof as bullets flew, got that?