Chapter 8: soulmate

Elenas pov

As i work in the repair of a car's brakes i smile feeling at home as i breathe in the strong smell of gasoline.

"well, well" the moment i hear that voice i sigh. "how did i know i would find you here?" asks Mr. Hale as he bites his lower lip.

"what do you want?" i ask him as he looks at me as if trying to read my expression. i just stared at him with the same bored expression as always.

"im here because my car broke down and i need you to take a look at it." he says as he points at his black Lamborghini.

"why dont you just have someone who isnt busy take a look at it?"

he looks at me with a troubled face "the last time one of your employees scratched my car. no way im letting that happen again."

i sigh loudly as i walk over to his car. "whats wrong with it?"

"it keeps making sounds on the front every time i drive it." he lifts the hood.

"hmm something must be loose." i put my hand on the front of the car as i lean forward to take a look at it and i can feel his eyes roam my ass. i ignore it and concentrate as i look at the car but nothing seems wrong.

then it hits me. he did this on purpose, nothing is wrong with his car.

'son of a bitch'

Axels pov

i enter a huge building surrounded by glass windows amazed at how big this place is. i never expected a mere human to have been able to build this from the bottom to the top especially since she supposedly started from scratch.

i walk towards the reception desk and i smile as the girls mouth opens wide when she sees me. "h-hi how may i help you?" she stutters.

"im here to see a woman named Elena." i say looking around "where can i find her?"

she looks at me with a smile "oh you mean lady Elena! shes probably having a break over that way" she points to some doors that say garage and i thank her.

'who the hell would have a break in a garage?'

i walk inside and im left breathless. the equipment to fix cars is well taken care off and everything here is huge. i pass through some guys fixing cars as they turn to look at me and i start to feel anxious.

i pass through a couple of other cars and the feeling gets worst to the point that i want to run towards my destination.

suddenly i see a girl leaning in towards a car looking at the car with a lot of concentration. then i see Michael staring at her behind and i scowl at the sight. 'must be her.'

suddenly her eyes are pulled away from the cars hood and she laughs to herself as she tightens her grip on the cars side. she begins to shake as she breathes in and out and she slowly stands up. "take your car and leave." she says in a calm voice as she walks slowly towards another car.

"but you still haven't finished fixing it." Michael says reaching out for her hand.

she freezes and then quickly walks towards the car and slams the hood of the car as hard as she can creating a big thud. "done" she says walking away.

"Elena you still haven't-" Michael manages to say before the girl hits him in the stomach and then in the face making him fall backwards.

"stop playing around with my time! nothing is wrong with your damn car. i'm not some damn slut that you can come and see whenever you feel like it." she moves towards him and with hatred in her voice she says "also, i hope your okay with me cancelling our partnership. i want nothing to do with a perverted man like you and your rude wife."