(Chapter 4) He's Taunting Me

Hyun was actually a really sweet guy, he was pretty much the only straight (I'm assuming) guy here that has treated me with respect. He literally offered to walk me home.

Hyun, you're so nice. I said as we walked toward my dorm.

I mean shouldn't everyone be lol. He said as he we chuckled.

Like you're really really nice, that's rare nowadays. I replied.

Well I just don't agree with how they treated you, I know if I were in your position I would want a support system and people to count on. Especially since you're in a foreign country away from your friends, family, and everything you know. He said.

You're right, thank you for earlier and now I really appreciate it. Makes those two guys ruining my fresh install a little better, I have to re-install it and lay my lace. I said.

W-what's that mean? For the wig? He asked.

Oh Hyun you have a lot to learn, lucky for you I've got a whole semester to educate. I said sarcastically as we both laughed.

Well in return I'm offering bodyguard services, just so you don't have to walk the halls alone. At least while these two terrorist are bothering you. He said implying he was being sarcastic but looked serious about it.

For real? A bodyguard lol? I said.

Yeah, what do you say? He replied.

Deal I said.

Deal, I usually have practice with a few of the guys while you have your last class before lunch. So if you meet me at the gym we can walk to the lunch room together since the gym is on your way there. he replied.

Sound good, I replied.

So what are you re-installing? Do we need to go to the hardware store. He said jokingly as we kept walking.

Getting to now Hyun was refreshing, I finally had another person I could call a friend. When I got inside the dorm I found Eun on the couch seemingly waiting for me.

Kai there you are, where the hell did you go? I was searching for you everywhere. Eun Said.

Really? I'm sorry things just got overwhelming and my trigger response is to run. I replied.

I understand but next time at least reply to my text so I know you're okay. Remember you're not in America anymore so please be careful. Eun said.

You're completely right Eun, next time I'll be more careful. I replied.

Are you okay things got pretty heated? I asked.

Yeah I'm okay, I've been dealing with them for years nothing new for me. After you ran we got into more until a professor separated us. Do you know what you're going to do about them, how are you going to deal with them? He said.

I mean I obviously can't avoid them in class but they won't try nothing in front of the professor, but I do have a bodyguard or whatever teehee. I said chuckling.

Bodyguard? Who lol? Eun said.

This guy I met earlier today, he consoled me when I was crying in some random mess. His name is Hyun. I said.