(Chapter 14) Fate

This was the first time Jun and I spoke on this deep of a level, I loved how vulnerable he was being with me. I was starting to fall for him, all the sneaky and flirty moments we've had have been nice but it takes a lot more to move my heart. Jun is the type of guy to hold things in and force shit down, from when we met on the first day of class I could tell there was more to him than what meets the eye. 

Jun...I'm starting to fall for you. I said as I looked deeply into his eyes.

Finally Hae...I was beginning to worry I'd never get you to fall for me. Jun replied.

I'm just scared, I've never been in a relationship or even been courted before. It's all new to me. I expressed to Jun.

Although I find that hard to believe, that is a completely valid feeling. I'm scared as well, even though it isn't my first time dating. It's my first time feeling this way about someone, I'd do anything for you. Jun replied.

Damn, we are showing out on this beach, I said while wiping a tear from my eye as we both laughed.

To be it's worth it, I feel so much closer to you. Jun replied.

Same here, I replied.

Well we should probably head back and get some sleep, it's getting late. Jun said as he grabbed my hand.

I nodded in agreement and we made our way back to Jun's mother's house.

After getting ready and slipping into bed I fell asleep almost instantly thanks to Jun wrapping his arms around me. hearing his heartbeat as I lay on his chest was the perfect white noise I needed. I kept thinking in my head how could I possibly find a guy as fine as him and as devoted as him? What does he see in me? He could have anyone on campus and he wants the most unconventional one? It wasn't making sense in my head.

*The Next Day*

We need to do better, Mia said over the phone.

I know right, we keep saying how long it's been, I replied as we both laughed.

The time difference is no joke, Mia replied.

I know right, it feels like I've been gone for so long. Am I even American anymore? I said jokingly.

Honestly though! Catch me up on everything I missed. Mia replied.

Well, Jun took me to his mother's house. I said.

HIS MOM'S HOUSE?!?! ALREADY? Mia said surprised.

Yeah...I replied.

Oh Kai, his most definitely in love. Mia said chuckling.

I'm not jumping to conclusions, he hasn't even said it to me verbatim. I replied.

Kai...my naive delusional child, people don't just take every possible love interest to meet their parents. Especially guys! Mia replied.

I guess...I said brushing it off as I chuckled.

Well, I'm glad he is redeeming himself after how he and his friend treated you when you first got there. He still has a very long way to go, especially with me. I can forgive but I never forget. Mia said.