Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ellie's POV

*4 months before*

"What will I wear?" I groaned and fell back on the bed

Louis, just sat on the sofa in my room, on his phone.

He didn't even pay any attention.

Glad to know my best friend wouldn't even care while I was stuck in this crisis.

To get his attention, I kicked my legs on the floor making a loud noise and groaned.

This caught Louis' attention and he got up from the sofa and walked over to me before collapsing on the bed next to me.

"No need to worry, love, you'll find something to wear" He said

I chuckled humorlessly and said "Really? Thats what I get from my bestfriend?"

He put down his phone and gave me one of his most famous smiles.

"What do you want from me, sweetcheeks?" he asked

That was the thing. When it came to advice, he readily gave it to me and I gladly accepted it.

"I dont know, maybe some advice?" I suggested

He smiled before getting up from the bed. It caught me by surprise and so I followed his actions.

He was looking inside my closet, thinking. He had a funny thinking face which I chuckled at.

He picked up a red dress, which had the top cut low, which would show a bit too much cleavage.

"That would look sexy on you" He suggested with a wink

Louis was acting really embarassing now and made me blush because of the item that I owned.

"Louis!" I squealed, snatching the dress from him and blushing furiously

He chuckled "No kidding, love, your boyfriend would like that" he said

Louis and me were best friends, nothing more, nothing less.

I had a boyfriend, his name was Mark and he was the first guy who I ever went out with. We had been together for about two months now.

Mark was Hannah's best friend. Hannah was Louis' girlfriend and we were really good friends.

My best friend went out with Hannah and Hannah's best friend was my boyfriend. It worked pretty well on double dates.

Right now I was getting ready to go to Rachel Williams' party. She was the school's most popular girl and she happened to be Louis and Mark's friend.

It was a really huge party and everyone thought that it was perfectly legal but err... it wasn't.

She was 18 but I wasn't. It was at an underground club with alcohol and music.

I vowed not to drink but going to that club made me feel very guilty.

Louis said it was alright to go since I'd turn 18 next year but of course Louis would say that, he was carefree.

That's just what made him Louis. My very best friend.

"I don't wanna go looking like a slut" I said to which he responded by wrapping his arms around me.

He would be really sweet when it came to me being insecure and all. He was just plainly perfect.

"Don't ever say that, love. You're not a slut" he said, his chin resting on my shoulder.