Chapter 18

*Ellie’s POV*

“Ellie!”

“What?” I said in shock

“You can stop staring at me” I heard Louis say

I didn’t even notice that I was at the beach. I had been day dreaming all this time. I definitely still liked Louis. I couldn’t afford that to be honest.

I rolled my eyes and started walking back to the beach house.

I knew that Zayn followed me inside.

“Ellie, we could try making Louis jealous” he said

I turned back to face him, so so angrily. “SO HE COULD MAKE ME EVEN MORE JEALOUS BY FUCKING NATALIE?” I yelled

He looked taken aback and shook his head. He came closer to me and took my hand.

“Trust me, he wants you so bad,” he sighed “He won’t even go closer to her if this works”

I withdrew my hand and rubbed my temple, “What’s the plan?”

He had a smug look, “Tell you what, we should all play truth or dare and break Louis” he said

Truth or dare meant he would tell the truth obviously and that brought a smile to my face.

“What would I do without you?” I said bringing my arms around Zayn and hugging him.

 He hugged me back.

“Zayn?” I asked

“Mmm?” he asked

“Is this all alright with you?” I asked muffling my face in to his shoulder. I heard his light chuckle.

“If it wasn’t okay with me, I wouldn’t be doing this” He said kissing my hair

It felt like I had known Zayn from a long time. He supported me, and most importantly, he cared.

I broke away from the hug and smiled at him which he returned.

We heard the door shut and we instantly looked to see all the boys and Natalie walk in.

“It looks like it’s gonna rain, figured we’d get back now” Harry said

“This is probably the second time that it will rain in like a million years, it’s LA, not England” I said

I walked over to Harry, who had a towel in his hands. I smiled at him and took the towel.

My hair was still damp so I lazily ran a towel through them before walking up to my room. I could feel footsteps behind me and I knew they didn’t belong to Louis.

I kept walking till I heard a voice.

“Ellie?”

I turned around to see Harry, who was biting his lip nervously.

“Yeah?” I asked

He looked up and smiled nervously, “Louis really likes you and I just want you to know that the way he is acting around you is probably the complete opposite of how he feels. He never really got over you”

It was nice to see that he cared. I smiled at him, “Harry,”

“Hmm?” he asked

“I don’t care about him the way I used to, maybe I didn’t really get over him myself but I really think that sticking on to one option will get me nowhere,” I said, “I appreciate how you care but I think we should just leave the things alone and see where it all leads to”