Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ellie's POV

"Where is Mark?" I asked Hannah

Hannah was drunk. Not too much, but she was drunk.

She had been dancing with Louis and might I mention that they got a bit too close?

That lead to a make out session right in front of my innocent eyes. I was so tempted to gag.

"Oh, he went home" she said slurring a bit

My mouth went to an 'o' shape. I wasn't really expecting him to ditch me.

Louis was standing next to Hannah, holding her so he won't fall.

He kept on passing me innocent smiles like he did nothing. Luckily, no one noticed the hickey on my neck or Hannah would be over with Louis once and for all.

I ignored Louis and Hannah making out.

It honestly broke my heart when I saw them like this. Don't get me wrong, Hannah's like a sister to me but I feel a bit.... Jealous?

Ignoring them, I went out of the club and stood out in the cold weather.

I sighed remembering what Louis had made me feel.

I couldn't get him out of my mind. What he did tonight made me change my mind about Louis as a friend.

He was much more than that now. I never felt the sparks with anyone before and I did with Louis.

It was frustrating how he wasn't mine and wouldn't ever be.

I felt a hand on my bare shoulder that made me shoot 50 meters up in the sky.

I squealed at the sudden of the touch to which the person chuckled.

It was Louis, it was definitely his laugh.

"God, Lou, you scared me" I said

He chuckled again as I turned around.

"Do you need a ride back home?" He asked me once his laughter had died down

No, i need to get over him. Him and Hannah will break apart if I take the opportunities of seeing him every second i can.

"No... I'll be fine" I said and started to look away but Louis hand grasped mine tightly

"You're coming with me" he said sternly

I got taken aback by this sudden action but his expressions told me it was no big deal.

"Where's Hannah?" I ask trying to change the topic

He shrugged and squeezed my hand gently.

"She left" He said smiling

Louis and Hannah will last long, or atleast longer than me and Mark will.

We started walking towards his car slowly, his hand in mine.

"Hey, listen" Louis said stopping instantly

His hand was still in mine and his expressions were applogetic.

"I'm sorry about the thing in there" Louis said

I shrugged as he gave me an appologetic look.

Should I forgive him? He might have gotten me falling for him and I knew I couldn't have him what so ever.

"I don't know why that happened, Lou" I say

His hand cupped my cheek surprising me as heat rose to my cheek.