Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Ellie's POV

*Present Time*

It was one of my babysitting days again, I was sitting with Lottie talking about stuff randomly and she was doing the exact same.

Fizzy and Phoebe were playing dress up ans Fizzy was the princess Phoebe was dressing up.

Daisy was nowhere to be seen.

The phone rang and there was no one available to answer to i walked towards it and pressed answer.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi, is it the montgomery house?" someone asked

Wrong number.

"I think you have the wrong number"

I heard an oh.

"I'm sorry" he said and hung up.

I put the phone back on the table.

"Ellie, Ellie!!" Daisy called me

I had a good friendship with each one of Jay's kids.

I instantly turned around to see Daisy in tears that were glimmering in her beautiful blue eyes.

I bent down to be at her level and smiled at her before using my fingertips to wipe of the tears that had fallen from her eyes

"What happened, Daisy?" I asked her

She burst out crying. I wrapped my arms around her in a comforting manner as she wrapped hers around me. Why was she crying so much? I had no clue.

"Louis is going" She sobbed as I stroked her silky, blond hair calming her down.

Louis was Daisy, Phoebe, Lottie and Fizzy's older brother. We had been friends ever since I can remember.

He was more than just a friend. He was like my best friend. He had many roles for me, like an older brother and a very amazing friend who was always there for me.

And something else too.

I smiled as Daisy cried more, Louis wasn't going anywhere, he couldn't leave his family at any cost.

Daisy must have seen a nightmare considering she was asleep only an hour ago.

"He's not going anywhere, baby" I said as I wiped away her tears again

She was still sobbing. She loved Louis a lot, more than any sister would love her brother.

"He told me himself, He's leaving in ten days" She said in a pouty face

Where was Louis going? Why was he leaving Doncaster?

"Where?" I asked her

Maybe he is going. Maybe Daisy is telling the truth. Louis was the one who would keep the family happy.

With his divorced mum alone with four daughters, how are they going to live, let alone happily.

"X Factor" she croaked out

And just like that I knew she wasn't lying. She was telling the truth and that is for sure.

I got up and Daisy was still sobbing.

I picked her up in my arms and kissed her forehead.

"I'll talk to him"

She put her arms around me and sobbed.

I walked towards the kitchen where Louis was with Stan.

He still brought flutters to my stomach.