Chapter 19

I left for London the next morning. I called the modeling agency and all its associations and made up an excuse, telling them that I needed to be home for a family emergency.

Natalie could get her big moment for all I cared.

I just needed to be away from Louis. I couldn't see him in front of me knowing that he was the guy in the masquerade, the one that I willingly had sex with that night. I didn't regret it though, no matter how much I wanted to.

I was happy to be home; home, as in London, where nothing reminded me of Louis. Although, I did cry myself to sleep for the next three nights; I couldn't change my past somehow.

I wanted Louis to call me and tell me that it was a joke and he was kidding to get a reaction out of me but at the same time I wanted Louis to sneak up in my room and tell me that he loved me.

Something of that sort happened, when I was sitting on my bed trying to think of something to do that would get my mind off Louis, when I heard the window rattle and I jumped up, scared that a burglar was coming in.

It was no burglar though, it was Louis.

"Louis, what the fuck are you doing?" I yelled out and he chuckled just before getting hit by the window.

"Ouch" Well, that's Karma for you!

"Why can't I go according to plan, FOR ONCE?" He said, wincing

I gritted my teeth in anger, "Get out or I'm calling the cops on you,"
He got up and shook his head, "Shut up, Ellie"

How dare he tell me to shut up in my own house? First, he broke in to my house, and now he tells me to shut up? Wow.

I took my phone out and started dialing the police when Louis briskly walked towards me and took my phone away from my hand before throwing it away. WOW!

"What the fuck is your pr- "

I was cut off by him pushing me up against the wall and claiming my lips with his. I hated him, I really did but when the guy you have loved for years kisses you, you kiss back. That is exactly what I did, I kissed back.

Ten seconds later, I came back to reality before pushing him away. He looked surprised.

"Ellie-"

And now I cut him off, not by kissing him, but by slapping him.

He didn't look surprised anymore, "Okay I deserved that"

And then I kissed him.

All the longing and the years of missing him, wishing he was next to me were all the feelings and emotions packed in to this kiss.

He kissed back, willingly.

"I love you," He whispered, "I love you so much, Ellie"

I pulled back, "I hate you,"

He smiled, a dimple popping up on his cheek, "No you don't, Ellie," he said, "You love me just as much as I love you"

I was fighting a smile, but then I realized something. Why was I trying to fight my happy ending, he was the one that I wanted, then why was I trying to make it more difficult for myself?

I kissed him again, briefly this time.

"You're right, I do, but you're going to make it up for all these years," I said, demandingly

"Do what?" He said, faking innocence.

I realized that he wanted me to say it and it brought a smile to my face.

"hate you," I said, teasing him

His eyes showed a mischievous glint and I knew what was coming. Before I could take my words back, his hands attacked my ribs and I couldn't breathe.

"Louis! Stop," I said in between laughs

"Say it then, Ellie" he said

"Stop first then,"

His hands stopped instantly and retracted. Then, I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck before lightly brushing my lips against his, "I love you, Louis, I always have and I always will,"

He smiled before pecking my lips, "Now what was this making up thing you were talking about?" He said, winking

I rolled my eyes, "You're an idiot,"

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot," He said, not giving me a moment to respond before crushing his lips to mine.

Yeah, he was.

-------

Hi again, after like 2 years. If you stuck by me, thank you. I'm sorry this was rushed but I feel like I owed this to you guys for waiting so long. 

I'm sorry I never found the time to finish this earlier, I was preparing for college and my senior year was shit. But I completed this, I'm sorry if this isn't as good as you expected it to be. I just never found the motivation to write again, I'm sorry again.

Let me know what you guys think. And maybe if you want, I might even post an epilogue soon (in a couple of months at most)

I love you guys and I hope that you loved You Only Love Once as much as I loved writing it from the very beginning. If you all need to talk to me about anything, message me and I'll reply. I love you guys so much.

Thank you so much!

Happy Reading Loves!!!

-Allie .x