Chapter 17

dedication to @MyHeartsMistake because she's my inspiration to write <3

Chapter 17

Ellie’s POV

I woke up to deafening banging on the door.

I groaned and put my face in to the pillow next to me. Wait, that’s not a pillow.

I opened my eyes, groggily to face a sleeping Zayn. Then I remembered last night.

Zayn was sleeping as if nothing had been going on and clearly something was.

I got out of bed, grumpily.

Whoever was knocking on the door would be dead to me.

I opened the door to my oh so lovely ex-boyfriend.

He was standing there with a stupid smirk on his face and damn he was shirtless.

My eyes wandered to his bare chest. Damn, he was hot…

He had a toned body with nice abs and biceps, Damn.

I glared at him to which his smirk changed in to an almost genuine like smile.

“What do you want?” I asked, crossly

He smirked again and walked inside.

I wanted to smack him for waking me up so early.

“You,” He said smirking

I raised my hand and smacked his arm, he pulled back.

“Why the hell did you wake me up this early?” I asked

He shrugged, “We have a whole day ahead of us” he said

I groaned and walked back to the bed and collapsed on it. Zayn was still asleep. Why wouldn’t he wake up to save me from Louis?

I felt a pair of arms under me making Goosebumps appear all over me. These were the arms that seemed so familiar.

Louis picked me up with ease and I squealed and squirmed.

“Let go of me, Louis” I said squealing

He chuckled and threw me over his shoulder.

Then I remembered the last time he did this, after our little trip to McDonalds back in Doncaster.

“We have to go to the beach, pumpkin” he said

“Don’t call me pumpkin ever again, Tomlinson” I screeched

He chuckled lightly, “I love calling you pumpkin, babe” he said

It made me dizzy, he was still shirtless and I was touching him basically.

I growled, “I am not your ‘babe’” I said, annoyed

He walked towards his room.

Why was he walking to his room? Couldn’t I stay in Zayn’s?

Zayn’s room was clean and knowing how Louis was, his room would be messy.

He walked inside the room and towards his bathroom and put me down, making me squeal yet again.

“Get ready, love” he said with a smile, a genuine one

I rolled my eyes, “Why would I listen to you?” I retorted

The ‘genuine’ smile was replaced with a smirk as he walked closer to me.

My back touched the cold, tiled wall of the bathroom making me flinch.