Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Ellie’s POV

I was expecting to wake up in the stranger’s arms but I was woken up next to a couple of pillows.

I frowned. Had he left? Was it just meant to be a one night stand? Why did I lose it to him?

I lifted my head from the pillows but just to put it back down. There was a pain in my lower abdomen. I groaned and put my hand on my stomach to massage it.

It felt relieving yet there was still pain.

I understand that this would happen usually because this was my first time but it hurt a lot.

I tried getting up again and I still felt the pain but tried to ignore it.

I looked around and there were a few pillows next to me, I sighed.

He left. For him it was just a one night stand.

I felt tears prickle in my eyes but I realized that I didn’t even know him. Maybe he didn’t want me to know him.

I tried to walk and the pain started traveling in my legs.

My whole body was sore. My legs felt like jello.

Perhaps we were too rough last night. Maybe sleeping with him wasn’t the right decision.

I picked up my clothes from the floor, my legs still feeling sore.

I went to my closet and took out a fresh pair of sweat pants and a tank top.

I decided to shower since I felt unclean and weird.

But as I was about to leave for the bathroom, I saw a note on the night stand.

Maybe he was gone for a little while; maybe I’ll see him again.

I walked towards the note.

My legs felt stiff although, I managed to walk with a little difficulty.

I felt like the Sims walking, like they walked with stiff legs and straightly.

I looked at the note.

Dear Ellie, I had to leave, I’m sorry but I had to. I don’t regret a thing though. Maybe our paths will cross sometime later

-Stranger :)

I wanted to throw the note away but I didn’t have the courage. I wanted to keep it.

I wanted him back but after making me feel like I was in heaven, he left me and made it all feel like hell.

I didn’t want to lose him too. My first had to mean something.

I lost it to him and I just couldn’t forget about it.

I don’t want to forget about it. I felt a strange affiliation to the stranger like I knew him, and he knew me and that wasn’t just a meaningless fuck.

I folded the note and put it in my clutch.

I took my clothes in the bathroom and tried to forget about him, but it was impossible.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

There were hickeys all over my neck and shoulders.

I touched the hickeys gently, they were sore.

I would have a hard job hiding them today, shit. We were too rough last night, but rough was what we needed.

My hair wasn’t decent at all. It was sticking out in all different directions; it felt like someone electrified it.