Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Ellie’s POV

“You?!” I shrieked

I couldn’t believe my eyes. How could this be possible?

It was freaking impossible. They were supposed to be in London. But how could he come now?

With the other four… what?

My eyes were wide like tennis balls. He looked equally surprised.

“Ellie?” he asked

What did he think? That I was Natalie Portman? No I wasn’t

I couldn’t process everything in my mind.

“But….?” I asked Natalie, who was probably trying to figure out what was happening

“What are you doing here?” We said at the exact same time

“No, you tell first” We said it at the same time, yet again

He sighed and looked at the other boys and motioned them to come inside.

The first one was the incredibly handsome blond, I remember him, Niall…

The next one had an almost buzz cut, who was equally handsome as the blond. Liam.

The next one was Louis’ best friend, Harry Styles. They were close and I saw him before too…

Now the next one was extremely handsome, he had black hair jelled in to a quiff sort of thing. He had a perfect looking face, gorgeous eyes and a bit of stubble… which made him look extremely gorgeous.

I noticed that I was staring at him, he was smirking.

He was Zayn Malik…

 “Hello?!” I heard Natalie’s impatient squeaky voice

I was immediately brought out of my thoughts.

I looked over at Louis, “What are you doing here?” I asked him

He raised an eye brow sassily, “You can tell me first,” he suggested

I sighed; “I’m here because I am a model working for Vogue who has to be on a magazine with some celeb- oh” I came to the realization.

We were going to be working with One Direction. Holy Shit.

He was smirking, “Exactly,” He said

I rolled my eyes and looked over at the other boys, my gaze stopping at Zayn a little longer,

“Hi, I’m Elizabeth Evans but you can call me Ellie,” I said

The blond came first and hugged me; he seemed like the cuddly kind of guy. His embrace was warm and comforting.

Liam came next to me and wrapped his arms around me in a warm embrace.

Harry came next and hugged me, also giving me a kiss on the cheek.

The hot guy, Zayn came next and wrapped his arms around me. I peeked over to see Louis with a clenched jaw and lips in a straight line.

Was he jealous?

I smirked and hugged him back already knowing that I would get along really well with him.

He smelt good, of aftershave, I couldn’t put my finger on the exact fragrance though.

I pulled away from the hug, feeling cold without his embrace.

I looked over to see Louis looking anywhere but the five of us excluding Natalie.