PROLOGUE

Clarina danced to the beat of the music blasted in the VIP area of the high-end club when a  male with an enticing feel and scent held  her against his hard frame, and they both grimed in sync.

She let his arms explore her body and was bold enough to let his fingers access and feel  the effect  he had on her underwear.

Rodrigo.

That was the name he had told her to moan. He carried her into his house and onto his large bed. His gaze was predatory and dark like the star-filled sky she had gazed upon as he'd carried her.

He wanted her out of her dress immediately after her frame had landed on his bed. Frightened, she hesitated, and he helped her by ripping it off of her body for himself.

She second-guessed her decision, and before she could run, he drugged her to himself and buried his head between her thighs, pleasuring the thought out of her. That climactic night ended with the both of them in each other's pleasure when Clarina awoke the following day sore and with no dress.

She thought he'd let her take her leave and decided to run out of his room and mansion when he had made it clear that she was going  nowhere.

For she'd finally been caught in an unknown cat-and-mouse chase. One she was far from aware of.