TWENTY FOUR

Clar  joined Antonio in the bathroom and hugged his nude form from  behind "Antonio. I'm sorry I slapped you."

No matter how many times she tried to convince herself that her act was justifiable, it didn't sit well with her. She wasn't the kind of person who went around slapping people. Nor did she believe in violence. It was wrong of her to slap him, especially when she was the one keen on making him promise not to hurt her. It should and did apply  to her as well.

She felt him move away  and she tightened her hold on him. " Antonio I said I'm  sorry."

He pried her arms off and turned to face her.

" how true do you mean it Clarina?" His gaze was dark as he stared into her eyes.

"Antonio-"

"Show me."

She dropped her gaze, thinking of how to do so. Her eyes landed on his inked chest then lowered to his hard abs and slowly dropped to his defined  v. She slowly dropped to her knees before him and looked up. His dark gaze watched her every move.

She dropped her gaze and stared at his hardening length. Watched it grow turgid before her very own eyes and felt the biggest rush of appreciation and arousal course through her body at that.

"No Clarina." His words sounded and she glanced up at him confused. He held her neck gently and lifted her to her height. Their nude bodies touching.

"Why?" She couldn't think of why he'd say no to her. If she was a shirty bj giver then maybe. But he didn't know if she was one or not.

"I said no Clarina." Her ass hit the edge of the cold sink marble counter as he pushed her against it.

" why?"She looked up into his eyes wanting to know.

"Because I said so." His breath fanned her face as his arm went around her waist. His other hand was still on  her neck, she  pushed her hand between their bodies and lowered it, with aim of holding one thing. His grip tightened and he pushed  her down on the counter by her neck  so fast Clar yelped, her hand now  on his wrist.

"I said no Clarina." He glared at her, his face inches from hers.

"Why?" She was irritated and now angry he didn't want her to touch him. Her next words left her lips angrily. "Fucking prick."

Clar tried to push his hand off her neck so she could get the hell away from him.

"Say that again." He whispered in her ear, his hold tightening around her neck Clar began to panic and started fighting him off. He caught and lifted her leg that had lifted to kick him. Holding it by the ankle, he made her knee fold as he placed  her foot  flat on the counter.

"Baby say it again." He encouraged.

Her air supply was reduced she started to feel faint.

He aligned his tip with her entrance without holding his length. His hands tightly gripping her neck and ankle,  he slowly pushed his thick girth into her. The act pushed the little air she had inside her lungs out as her eyelids dropped shut and she stopped breathing at the feel of him inside her stretching her walls.

"Feels good doesn't it?" He asked and repositioned himself at an angle where  he was hitting her g spot. Clar parted her lips in pleasure,  her mind deprived of adequate oxygen, he let her neck go.

"Breath Clarina." He reminded and she  resumed the needed action required. Coming down from a high induced by an oxygen-deprived brain while receiving pleasure.

"You're doing good baby." He praised, repeatedly grinding against her g spot.

She felt her muscles tighten, the tension there building  for an orgasm. He  abruptly got out of her gripping walls releasing her and stepping back ejecting his body warmth at once with his withdrawal.