ONE

Clar woke up drowsy with a head pounding. Placing a finger on each temple, she massaged each point in hopes of relieving the persistent headache.

She shivered as a chilly breeze hit her skin. Looking down to find her breasts on display, a peep under the sheets confirmed she was naked. Of course, she was. the sheets were just that comfortable, to begin with.

Memories flashed in her mind displaying the events of the previous night. Rodrigo had taken her in some of the positions she had only mentally given a go to. She'd come for sure. A recommended number too. He'd dicked her to oblivion and back repeatedly.

She looked around and found him on the bed. His back lay on the mattress with his arms folded behind his head and she stopped her mental fuse for a moment.
She sat in silence and observed his vividly sticking features in broad day light. It wasn't the cocktail. He actually was one good-looking man and-

Was he smiling? Her brows rose. Her eyes were still glued to his resting face.

Not staying to find out, she rushed to her feet. Stumbling and landing on the floor with a short squeak out her lips.

"Too sore to walk ?"

His deep vocals sent goosebumps across her skin. Did she wake him or was he already awake?

Remembering how her dress had been ripped off her body made her cover her chest  with her hands.

"Can I borrow your shirt ?"She asked. Her voice hoarse. All the moaning  she'd  done during the night had made sure of it.

"Good morning Clarina ." His voice now caressed  her ear drums "the floor suits you best ?"  He stood up, the white bedsheet falling off his body.

She diverted her gaze not ready to see his monstrous manhood. It had done a number to her insides.

Standing with the grace of a 2-year-old who was beginning the walking journey and avoiding his face, she looked around and found her dress torn and on the floor.

She scanned the wide space. The large bed, resting chairs with a table in between, and a large flat screen complemented the black and white walls. A familiar painting hung at the center, above the headboard. Her eyes narrowed at it because it simply couldn't be what she thought it was deliberately. It greatly resembled the one in her room but this one was in black and white. The nude nature-like drawing was outlined in white on the black canvas.

" come" his hand on her back and close proximity startled her from her thoughts.

" no .. I'll wait for it  here ."  She planted her feet on the ground.

"Is that so ?"  He observed her below his nose." Strangely, I usually don't repeat myself ?"

His words and tone registered like lighting. Was he going to carry her forcefully? Taking precautions, she let him lead her to the humongous walk-in closet.

Leaving her seat on a white plush chair.

Her arms by her sides and legs together. The temperature was perfect, she shivered because of him. Now in the broad daylight, she was aware of the suddenly dark aura made known that clung to him.

He had that dangerous air about him. He was bigger than her in all aspects which made her feel small. And she knew she wasn't your typical small female.

He personally dressed her up in a white oversized T-shirt. When she stood to wear his offered clean boxer, the shirt reached her knees. It smelt of him too.

"Breakfast is set ." He informed. And to her, it sounded like they were a thing. She frowned whilst she watched him turn to get dressed.

Black ink covered his tanned back - it was a  lion with its mouth agape, roaring. Detailed and perfect. Its mane extended over his shoulder blades explaining his chest ink. She watched as his  muscles flexed with his movements, red scratches here and there.