WARNING

AN

I had the hardest debate with myself whether to upload the up coming chapter(s) because of the haters who felt like the abuse was too much and yet the book did warn it wasn't pretty. This chapter and the next were one of the darkest parts in this book and writing it the way I had was me being honest to Antonio's character in  regard to his emotions and character in this particular scene(s) . Of course their are other dark moments up ahead. But, because of  predicament and the winning force in favor of those who  truly loved and still love  the book,  it was decided I'd edit the parts to a less graphic version but stay true to its original design/ version which I'll be publishing elsewhere obviously so I was okay with the heavy downward edited draft.

To new readers and those who have a problem with the chapter(s) coming next, it doesn't  end with Clar leaving Antonio regardless. So you may as well stop reading now than be an opp this beautiful 2024  by leaving hateful comments and trying to tarnish the  authors hard work for simply being true to the fiction she took time, dedication and effort to write.

If you decide to keep reading though, I promise you it does get better up ahead. Just like how we humans acclimatize to and go about the darkness thrown at us by the world , Antonio and Clar's story is just theirs  and how hers turned out to be. Things don't always go according to plan, I'm sure by the time you're reading this, you're well aware of that fact.

This is the last warning I'm leaving here. It truly costs nothing to be kind and respectful to others.
🤍