START

" you look beautiful in that dress ." Mystery man finally graced her with his rich deep voice whispering in her ear.

She was about to turn around and see who grinned so well with her, following the beat just right.

" Now you want to see who you're dancing with ?" He teased. His hold tightened around her waist, pushing her harder against his body made up  of hard muscle.

" but of course ." She let her head fall back  . " you sound sexyyy." She slurred a bit.

The mixed cocktail finally got to her. It hadn't been long before the man behind her had appeared, holding her tight as they both grind to the beat of the song.

His cologne had taken over her senses. He felt warm and male everywhere. She had on her 6-inch heels. From the way, he held her close and the deep inhale he took by the crook of her neck, he was tall.

His hand trailed to her breast, his palms nearly covering her boobs as he massaged them. She placed her hand on top of his, enjoying his actions.

His teeth grazed up her jaw  " should we take this to my place ?" He whispered effectively over the music in her ear.

"Are you seducing me... ?" She slurred.

His hand went inside  her dress and  cupped  her damp core through her pants  . " you're wet Clarina " he growled in her ear making her shiver " I believe I've succeeded ."

" it's Clar" she corrected in the frenzy. She preferred being called that way.

Finding no difficulty in finding her mound, he rubbed her through her lace panties, enticing a silent moan out of her as her head fell to the side giving him more access.

"Let's go ." He declared.

"What?" Clar stumbled confused when he suddenly released her.

Swept off her feet, Clar flung her arms around his neck holding him tightly.

He chuckled " I won't let you go Clarina ."

They exited the VIP section of the club, Clar noticed he didn't use the stairs but a different route.

She was buzzed but could still make out her surroundings. Her consciousness was still with her.

Placed in a posh car that smelt like it cost, he rounded the car and opened the driver's door and Clar removed her hand that had been  feeling the texture of the car's seat.

" you like the car ?" He asked facing her once settled and started the engine.

She nodded her head looking away suddenly flashed.

He was handsome. In her intoxicated state she had been able to pick up on his eyes. Green maybe? she wasn't sure. His facial structures were perfectly aligned. She also spotted his 5 o'clock stubble that added more to his appeal.

He drove, overtaking moving vehicles. Her attention was drawn back to the man when he placed his hand on her upper thigh.  He pushed it higher inside her dress making her close her legs tightly.

" don't get all shy now Clarina ."

"What's your name ?" She asked. He knew her name and she  didn't know his. Unsure whether she had mentioned it to him in the club.

"Rodrigo" he didn't give her a second name.
Well, he didn't know hers she assumed, so fair was fair.

" Rodrigo ." She tasted it on her lips slowly.

" now you know what to moan ." His hand went higher, grazing her core as he took advantage of her absent mind.

Clar tried to tighten her legs together but his hand was already there. She glanced down placing her hand on top of his firmly. They still were on the road and he was driving. It wasn't safe. Especially after the movie she had watched that had explicitly displayed an accident because of such.