TWENTY TWO

Clar left Antonio's contact saved the way she  had found it. Whenever she saw his name on her phone, she unconsciously smiled at the plain audacity he had displayed. Once, she caught herself in the act. She had no clue as to  why she had smiled for the second time regarding the matter and for that cause, she decided not to poke her brain for answers.

It was only his name, Antonio, with a heart emoji to the side. Nothing major. So she let it slide and went on to chat with his twins who had somehow gotten a hold of her number. At first, they made a group chat with the three of them. The twins and her. They added Marcelo who she had no problem with.

Marcelo made it his daily job to poke at Clar with  reality checks of how serious her relationship with Antonio was. Elaborating how  ' real' it is was that she was in a group with his siblings. He soon added Antonio who flirted with her unabashedly. Tagged along with the twins and Marcelo. Lorenzo who she had begun calling Renzo, had started it.

Whenever their teasing got to her, she would glare at the screen and they would comment about her lack of action. Texting how Antonio should check up on her, saying she missed  Antonio junior.

And Antonio? He'd go along with it and enlighten her with a promise of how he was going to make all her worries disappear and put a smile on her face when he returns from work. Clar had once decided to give him the silent treatment. Didn't work out for her. He took advantage of her silence as an excuse to fuck with her, leaving no other option but for her to speak up.

Renzo had asked  if he could add Raksana. Clar was against the prospect of it but decided to be the bigger person and agreed. She hadn't forgotten what Raksana had done, nor had she truly put it behind her. But at Renzo's request and additional text, explaining how Raksana wanted to join in and talk to her as well, she accepted.

Raksana was fast at sending and replying to texts. She had texted her almost immediately Clar had texted Renzo it was okay. She had also apologized but made it known she didn't regret the kiss. Asked Clar if she thought about the kiss often. Clar not knowing what to reply, simply left her on read.

Outside her phone, Clar had tried getting a picture of Antonio sleeping and had failed. The first trial was unsuccessful. The picture came out blurred and she deleted it. The other two? Turns out he was always awake, just had his eyes closed. Her lazy ass couldn't wake up in the middle of the night or in the wee hours of the morning because he made it his aim to exhaust her with wave after wave of toe-curling pleasure. Indeed, as if to brand the fact that he offered amazing sex into her essence, sex with Antonio  got better each time.

It had never crossed her mind before  that having  sex  continuously with one partner was ten times better than having it with ten different men at different seasons. Antonio had no doubt mastered a good portion of her body in his brain, exposing her to different sides of pleasure she hadn't known. She also got to know what he liked, little by little. He was more vocal than she was.

Once, in the throes of  it, as he was thrusting the air out her lungs, making her gasp, unable to scream albeit silently anymore, she asked if she could be on top. He flat-out rejected, spread her wider, and resumed to hammer into her.

"Clarina." He growled into her ear making her walls tighten around his thick length. "It's by some miracle that I'm not always buried deep inside you whenever you're near. Your scent,"

His arm left her leg and was replaced by his strong knee, keeping her leg spread out, his hand held her neck from behind  and he thrust harder as he stared into her eyes, making her breathing more difficult.

"fucking drives me crazy. Your very existence does. So let me fuck you to my wicked heart's content, because, baby, "

He thrust hard into her wet core.