Ten (End)

🌙🌙🌙

Jungkook holds gently onto Seokjin's wrist as he takes him to his apartment. The simplest touch right where his scent is makes Jungkook feel so good and so safe. His wolf purrs with joy as he invites the alpha into his home.

It's nothing fancy, but it's home. Jungkook wonders as he watches Seokjin looking around curiously, what kind of place the alpha lives in and if it's fancy like he imagines. He wonders briefly if it's a place where their baby would be and feel safe as well.

Their baby.

He shudders and his scent spikes with that heavenly coconut scent, but it's always much sweeter when he thinks of his baby. Seokjin must notice this as well because he turns around to look at Jungkook, tilting his head.

"I know my place isn't big and fancy," he changes whatever subject Seokjin might bring up. Seokjin shakes his head with a soft smile.

"It's lovely." He smiles wider, which Jungkook isn't used to seeing. He's never seen his smile in person, for sure. "Your scent covers every inch of this place."

Jungkook groans at the reminder. "I've been scenting every little thing ever since I found out I was pregnant," he tells him, pouting as he places his hand on the back of his couch. "Furniture, clothes, even the shower curtains."

Seokjin laughs and it sounds like someone is cleaning a window off. It sounds annoyingly amazing to him. He wants to hear it more. He wants his baby to hear it and laugh along.

Fuck.

"There's something in here that I bet you haven't scented yet," says Seokjin as he sits down in the middle of the couch.

Jungkook looks around in confusion, wondering what he missed and slightly panicking as he wonders if Seokjin can really tell what he's missed. But then he feels a warmth encircling his wrist and he stares in awe as Seokjin tugs him forwards, bringing him to sit beside him.

He situates Jungkook's legs over his lap and the omega shudders as Seokjin's piercing eyes meet his.

"Me," Seokjin tells him. Jungkook's eyes widen once he realizes. "Scent me, Jungkook-ssi."

Frowning up at him, Jungkook pokes at the alpha's upper arm. "Don't be so formal." Seokjin smiles in return.

"Scent me, Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook sucks in his lower lip and nibbles at it, worrying. What exactly are they doing? Why is Seokjin allowing this? What if he doesn't like it? He's only doing this for– for what reason?"

"Hey." Seokjin's thumb pulls just under Jungkook's lip, causing Jungkook to look up at him with furrowed eyebrows as he makes him stop worrying at his lip. He cups Jungkook's cheek, making him melt as his scent and touch become so much. "It's okay, omega. I want you to scent me. I know you want it too."

He does. He really does.

Fuck, he really does.

He finally gives in and leans up into Seokjin's neck while wrapping his arms around his shoulder to pull him closer. That syrupy oak scent immediately calms him down just like it had at the restaurant. There's a slight twinge of fine wine that he never noticed before and everything seems to ease away once he's settled into the alpha's scent.

The scent becomes warmer as Jungkook begins to caress against his scent gland. He's slow with his movement, making sure every inch of his skin is covered. In the heat of the moment, the omega becomes so comfortable that he relaxes into a soft purr and begins leaving faint pecks against the alpha's skin.