First Date

✨Y/N'S POV, TIME SKIP TO 7:45PM✨

"Well shit-" I said thinking out loud

"What's wrong sis?!"

"Th-this is my first date, and it'll be with an idiot that I somewhat care for"

"That's good! But why's that bad for you?"

"It's not, it's simply the fact that it's my first date, and I don't even know if I should consider it as my first date, but something is just telling me to"

"Awee, that's so cute!"

"Shut up"

"Alrighty, but come on, we need to get you ready!"

"Okay, but what am I gonna wear?"

"Since this is technically a casual date, you don't have to dress up, you can just wear something a little casual, and maybe some light make-up"

"I'll happily take the 'dress a little casual' thing, but I dont want, nor need make-up"

"Fair point, you don't gotta do that part then, but i have some clothes from when I was your age, and I think that they might just be perfect for you! Wanna see?"

"Uhh, sure!"

She led me to her room and went straight inside her closet, which had the most casual thing that there could possibly be in our era

"This good sis?" Mitsuri said as she took out the outfit and showed me it

(The top can be whatever color scheme you want but it has short sleeves, and the boots are black)

"How on Earth do you have some clothes that really do seem good for this situation?!"

"Dunno, but hurry and try them on so I can see if they fit you or not!"

"Okay, okay!! No need to rush, it's only about-" I had to cut myself off while I spoke cause it was 8:23P.M

"8:23P.M?!! I THOUGHT WE HAD SO MUCH MORE TIME THEN THAT!"

After that, I quickly ran off and changed my clothes into the ones Mitsuri gave me, and luckily, they ended up fitting like a glove, so I came running back, making it to her in surprisingly a minute