Investigation part 2

✨ ZENITSU'S POV ✨

I had just woke up to see Tanjiro, Y/n's sister, and some snake looking dude that has a snake rapped 'round his neck

"What are y'all doing here?" I asked

"We're here to investigate you!" Y/n's sister said

"I'm here for pure answers and I'm about ready to beat you up-" Tanjiro said

"I'm just here cause Mitsuri's here"

"Okay, but why do you wanna beat me up Tanjiro?! What did I do-?"

"You went on a date with someone who is like an older sister to me, AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT! Not to mention that this is you we're talking about!!"

"Oh.... OH- HOW'D YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THAT?!"

"Me and Obanai were spying on you two to make sure things went well, which brings me to our first question, how did you like the date for you"

"Well, it was honestly amazing, I liked listening to her voice and responding to her, wasso there's that"

"why did she lay her head on your lap"

"I dunno, I guess she was getting sleepy"

"Okayy..."

"Is that it? I wanna go back to sleep now"

"Of course it's not! I heard you carried Y/n BRIDAL STYLE, why is this?"

"Wanted the date to end in a romantic way"

"Aweee, that's so sweet of you to do for my sister Zenitsu!!"

"Nooo, it's not because it's ZENITSU!!!"

"You have a problem with me in general, don't you"

"YESSSSS"

"Why"

"You're annoying, you cry too much even about the smallest of things, and you're WAYYYY too desperate to date someone, not to mention you would go as far as harassing a lady, begging them to date you even though she said no and that she already had a fiancé, and then not long after, you switched straight to Y/n, then to my sister Nezuko, then back to Y/n, you see the problem here?"

"Well damn, that was a lot, how do you feel about this Mitsuri?"

"Dumbfounded and baffled-"

"T-that was old stuff! I just want Y/n! I swear! Sure I wanted to marry the lady, but I don't wanna be beaten up constantly during a marriage! And Nezuko is a beautiful girl, but I don't even know if she'd ever like me back, at least I have a chance with Y/n, someone I did say I wanted to marry! She said she might give me a chance, so I might as well go and stick with it"

"She is like an older sister to me, hurt her and it'll be your life"

"Hey! Don't talk to your elder like that! And I don't plan on hurting her"

"Elder? You can't possibly be older than me! Let alone Inosuke!"

"I am"

"Your age then?!"

"16"

"damnit-"

"HUUUUH?!!"

"What?!"

"Y-YOU JUST SAID DAMNIT! YOU!!"

"Yea! So what?!"

"You're too kind and wholesome! I would have never known you'd say something so close to being so vulgar!"

"Shut up! You know what- that's it! I'm done! This investigation is over!"

"Thank god-"

"finally"

"Oh come onnn! Don't you still wanna ask him more questions?! You want answers, don't you?"

"Not anymore!"

Tanjiro stormed out of the room with multiple tick marks in his head, with Mr. Snake-man nonchalantly following and a curious Mitsuri if I'm right with her name, following behind the two

"yeaa.. I think I could use some more sleep"

After the mid short moment that felt so long, I laid my head down on the pillow and went right to sleep, attempting to forget everything that had happened just so I could annoy Tanjiro for the way he was acting towards me

_________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in so long! Though- I did update on my other book, but still, sorry for not updating THIS BOOK in so long

For me, school is back in session, this happened about two weeks ago so yea 😅 and I'm sick, so there's that too

I might not update that much again before, but I'm still trying for y'all, so don't worry, and I won't forget

Have a good night, morning, evening, afternoon, or whatever wherever you are, bye-bye!!