4:44am - Jeongin

Pairing: Jeongin x Reader

Word Count: 0.3k

Genre: 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Warnings: 18+, Minors DNI, oral sex female receiving, SQUIRTING and other sexual content. 

"O-oh, please, innie", you squeal, your legs over his shoulder as he eats you out like a god.

He slides three fingers and pumps vigorously. He's never fucked you like this before.

Your eyes roll to the back of your head, and he flicks his tongue up your folds. "Come on....squirt for me", he growls.

The feeling of Jeongins tongue on your clit is just over, barring "I-im gonna...." Your eyes become blurry, and you can feel immense pressure build up in your stomach, and you start to feel the sensation that you need to pee.

"I-innie....please don't stop" You rack your fingers through his hair and squeeze his head lightly with your thighs.

He starts humming the vibration of his hum sends shivers down your spine.

You start bucking and grinding your hips while lighting, shoving his head further into your throbbing cunt.

Jeongin lifts his head and wraps his arm around your hips, holding you in place. He vigorously rubs your clit, twisting your body in a way that causes his fingers to go deeper inside you.

Unable to control your orgasm, you realise you are squirting your juices all over Jeongins hands. "O-oh YES " you scream, not caring if your neighbours hear you.

Your body jolts as you come down from your high. "God, you look so sexy cumming like that", he said, cleaning you up with his tongue.

"I've never squirted that hard before," you say, heavy breathing.

You unwrap your legs around his neck, and he parts your leg to crawl up your body.

He kisses your body, wiping arousal on your skin.

"Fuck I love you so much," he says, pressing his member to your core.