Feelings - Jeongin

Pairing: Jeongin x Reader
Genre: 🌶️
Word count:.3k
Warnings: none alot of fluff

"how do i know if i have a crush on someone?" You loved the deep and meaningful conversation with Jeongin. You felt a fluttering in your stomach when he smiled at you. You found yourself looking forward to talking to him and felt excited when he asked for your advice.

"Well, you can't stop thinking about them. You feel strange when they're around, and then you want to— why are you looking at me like that?" Jeongins eyes sparkled as you spoke to him.

"Keep going" he smiles "what else?" You felt the heat rise in your cheeks and let out a nervous laugh.

"Well your heat beats fas....." jeongin leans in and gently kisses your lips, interrupting your sentence.

You feel a tingling sensation and your heart rate accelerates even more. You pull back, looking into his eyes and you can see the same spark you felt. You smile and he takes your hand in his, squeezing it gently.

"Oh I definitely have a crush on you" he giggles He leans in and kisses you softly. You feel the warmth of his lips on yours and you can't help but smile. He pulls away and stares into your eyes. His gaze sends a shiver down your spine and you can't help but blush. He smiles and kisses your forehead before wrapping his arms around you.

You hug him tightly, feeling safe and secure in his embrace. You close your eyes and savor the moment, wishing it could last forever. He brushes his lips against your cheek and whispers, "I think im in love with you actually"

You smile and pull away, gazing into his eyes. You nod and whisper, "I think I love you too." He smiles back and pulls you into another hug.