6:51am -Han

Pairing: Han x Reader Word count: .3kWarnings: 18+, MDNI, public sex, unprotected sex, wall sex. 

"Fuck....oh my god, yes", you moaned. Jisung had you up against a wall in the JYPE toilet stall, your leg up on the toilet seat as he fucks you harder than you've ever been fucked before.

"Ji won't someone hear us," you said as you just started to notice the sound of skin slapping echoing.

"Don't care", he growled as he pressed his lips to yours once more.

Just like that, you hear the door to the bathroom open and hear, "WHAT THE FUCK" jisung covers your mouth with his hand but doesn't stop fucking you. "You guys are gross," the guy says before leaving the toilet.

Jisung takes his hand off your mouth, and for a moment, you both start laughing. "I fucking love you", he grins softly, pumping into you again.

"Then show me how much you love me," you say, wrapping your arms around his neck.

His lips attach to yours, and you start to grind your hips, jisungs index finger starting to play with your clit "Mmmm", you moan. It echoes through the toilet once more.

He uses his finger to stimulate your clit, kissing you to mask your moans. Jisung can feel your warm cunt tighten around his cock, causing him to realise his load inside you.

"O-oh", you moan softly as he helps you ride both your highs.

"I should get back to work....but I'll see you tonight," he says, kissing your lips before pulling his pants up.

"Text me when the coast is clear," you say, giving him one last kiss before he opens the toilet stall.