12:34pm - Hyunjin

Pairing: Hyunjin x reader

Word count .3k

Warnings:18+ MDNI, PUBLIC SEX, cock warming, unprotected sex

"Baby...you have to stay quite okay", he whispers into your ear as you get up and reach for the blanket in the basket next to the armchair.

"Omg....GUYS, JUST PICK A FUCKING MOVIE," Chan says, frustrated. They have been picking a movie for the last 20 minutes.

"Okay, how about an action movie?" Minho says. Finally, they agreed on something.

You spread the blanket out as Hyunjin undoes his jeans. Easing his eyebrows at you, he quickly pulls his pants down to reveal his cock.

"They're not paying attention, baby," he smirks.

At Hyunjin's request for tonight, you didn't wear any underwear, so as you sit on his lap once more, his huge cock lines up perfectly with your core "shit", you whine. This caught the attention of the boys, it was a good thing Hyunjin was holding the blanket up, or they would be able to see everything.

"I mean shit, it's so cold in here," you say as hyunjin lays the blanket on your lap.

"Yeah, it is cold," Han says in agreement. After a split second, they all turn back to the tv. "To Minho, turn on the soundboard. It's so quiet otherwise," Han continues. Minho turns the tv up.

Hyunjin now adjusts your body so it's pressed up against his.

"You have to stay quite okay." His lips pressed to your ear, and this was enough for you to start lightly rolling your hips.

You struggle not to moan as his cock repeatedly hits your g spot. "Jin, please," you whisper. The boys at this point are so into the movie they have no idea what is happening just next to them.

Hyunjin slides his hand under the blanket and starts to rub your dripping pussy "fuck, you are so wet," he groans into your ear.

He presses down as he circles your clit. You cover your mouth as you start to feel your stomach tighten.

You fling your head back onto his shoulders as you breathe out, and you buck your hips as you ride out your orgasm.

"Stay right there, baby," he says as you come down from high.

"I want you to keep my cock warm."