9:34pm -Minho

Pairing: Minho x Reader

Genre: 🌶️

Word count: .3k

Warnings: romance, fluff , kissing, confession of love, Jealous Minho

"Minho...get your hands off me," you say, finally breaking free from his grip.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" You've never seen him so pissed off.

"I'm trying to have fun," you replied.

"You call that fun..." You know he disapproves of your choices, and the fact that you were in a club and making out with someone was likely the cause of his attitude. You are trying to explain that you were just trying to have a good time, but he clearly doesn't believe that it was the right way to do it.

"Why do you care anyway...you hate me?" you mumbled.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" He grabs your wrist again.

As you looked down at the ground, you said, "You're always mean to me...I just assumed you didn't like me."

"Oh, I hate you...that's why I got jealous when you kissed that guy inside", he said sarcastically.

"Jealous," you repeated.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't take it anymore....watching you all over someone else had my blood boiling." You still aren't sure what Minho is trying to say to you right now. Your fingers became entangled with Minho's. Minho's feelings for you are clearly strong. He's been struggling with his inner emotions about you being with someone else. His anger towards the situation is a sign of his possessiveness and jealousy. Even though it might have been difficult for him to say it.

"Minho, I'm confused." you said, squeezing his hand, diverting his eyes to your lips.

For a moment, he just stood there speechless. "Have I ever told you that you look incredible?" Minho said, placing his thumb just behind your earlobes and cupping the side of your face in an attempt to make eye contact.

Leaning in, Minho whispers softly, "I'm going to kiss you now...is that okay?"

You are completely speechless. The only way you can think to answer is to nod your head.

He tilts his head as his soft lips meet yours, moving with yours. The kiss is electric. Minho places his hand on your hip as he pulls you closer. "Do you still think I hate you?" He kisses you again, this time with more passion. His lips move slowly, as if he is savouring the moment. His kiss is gentle yet firm, and it sends a wave of warmth throughout your body. You feel as if the world is melting away, and all that exists is the two of you.