1:32am - Han

Pairing: Han x Reader

Word count: .3k

Genre: 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Warnings: 18+, MDNI, Condom braking, cumming inside, protected sex. 

"Oh baby", he groaned into your neck as he pounded into you for the fourth time tonight.

"Ji...just like that", you moan loudly, almost sure your neighbours can hear you.

Suddenly he grunts as he cums, collapsing on top of you. As he looks down, he slowly starts to pull out, his eyes widening.

"Uh, Y/N", he said, panicking, making your heart race.

"Yeah," you said, kind of scared.

"The condom broke," he said, starting to look around for it.

"It's fucking WHAT?" you yelled.

"I think it broke." Han was freaking out. He didn't feel it break at all. What is he going to do?

"Was it a new one?" You told him trying not to join him in the freakout.

"Yeah, of course", he said, looking down at your face.

"Shit, Han, what are we going to do? I'm ovulating." Han looked like he was about to pass out.

"Oh god....does that mean you're pregnant?" He said, grabbing your face.

"I don't know....but we have to get it out of me first" Han got off you, and you ran into the bathroom to fist it out.

You walked out of the bathroom and Han was sitting on the edge of the bed cradling his head in his hands

"Ji, it's okay....shit happens. It's not your fault," you said, bending down to look into his eyes.

"What if you're pregnant?" He said on the verge of tears.

"Would that be so bad?" You said, cupping his face.

"You want to have a baby with me?" A question he always wanted to ask but never had the courage to.

Despite both of you being so young, you couldn't help but smile at him and say, "Of course, I want to have children with you."