5:33pm -Minho

Pairing: Minho x Reader

Word Count: 0.3k

Genre: 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Warnings: 18+, Minors DNI, Fingering, mentions of cum.

"Minho, stop it" you giggle to yourself as he slides his hand down the side of your body, placing it just above the rim of the shorts that you are wearing.

"Minho, I'm trying to cook dinner", you continue to giggle as you lean your body against him. Place the knife you used to cut the vegetables flat on the board.

Sliding his hand down your shorts and underwear, "I know you want this", he said, nibbling on your earlobe. He starts tapping on your clit.

"You deserve this," he tells you, beginning to suck and nibble away beneath your ear as he tries to make you feel good.

"Oh fuck", you say, arching your body into him again.

"Let me take care of you", he whispers into your ear as he puts his hand further down your pants.

You nod your head, leading Minho to spread your folds. "You are so wet for me," he hums in your ear. He continues to kiss behind your ear as he circles your entrance.

He inserts his middle and ring finger inside you, using his other hand to tilt your chin, placing a sloppy kiss on your lips. As Minho starts to pump his fingers, he palms your clit.

Your mouth opens up and he inserts his tongue into it, causing you to moan.

"Right there," you moan as you feel your legs weaken.

"Oh, Y-yes Minho", you cry as you realise around his fingers. Your body shakes as he helps you ride out your orgasm.

His fingers are sticky as he pulls them out of your underwear.

As soon as dinner is over, I'm going to fuck you like you deserve," he says, placing a passionate kiss on your lips.