Teacher - Hyunjin

Pairing: Hyunjin x Reader

Genre: 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Word count: .6k

Warning: 18+ MDNI, Virgin Hyunjin, fingering, kissing. 

"I have to tell you something?" Hyunjin says, pulling away from the heated kiss you two were entangled in.

"What baby...you can tell me anything" You had been dating this guy for two months, and you wanted him so fucking bad. This is the first time he's ever been interested in sleeping with you.

"I'm a virgin," he blurts out. You try not to overreact because it's not your place to judge him if this is true. Still, it's hard to believe because people with Hyunjin's looks and charm are usually very popular and have no problem finding romantic partners.

"That makes so much sense." You couldn't help but think the words just slipped out.

Hyunjin frowned. As he removed his hands from your waist, he asked, "What do you mean?...it makes so much sense.".

You said, running your hand up his thigh. "Please do not take it the wrong way....I have just wondered why you haven't moved on me yet, that was all," you said, reaching the top of his thigh.

"Oh god...was I that obvious....I've wanted to soo so badly, but I don't know where to start" his face softened as his hands crept to your hips.

"I can teach you if you like", his eyes fixed on yours as he squeezed your hips.

"I ummm, I don't know what to say", he stumbled over his words.

You lean in, your lips hovering over his. "Let me teach you", you whisper seductively.

"Okay," he whispers back, closing his eyes and anticipating your kiss.

You clash your lips with hyunjins. He grabs the back of your head to deepen the kiss. He pulls away quickly, resting his forehead against yours.

"Teach me everything" he brushed his lips against yours.

"Lay me down" Hyunjin crawls on top of you, forcing you to lay down on the bed, his pelvis resting nicely between your legs.

"What now?" he asked eagerly.

"Well...you can touch me if you like" you notice Hyunjin hesitate for a split second before his hand slides up your shirt to cup your breast.

"Good, now kiss me." You smile as he leans down to kiss you while his hand massages your breast.

You tug on his shirt. Hyunjin lifted his body up pulling his shirt over his head. "Now what?" he asks, licking his lips.

" I want your fingers inside me" Hyunjin gulps at the words.

"Shit, that was so hot", he growls as he squeezes your nipple, making you arch your back slightly.

His fingers draw along your pants line as he takes a deep breath. "It's okay, Hyunjin....I want this," you say, pulling him in for a kiss.

His fingers slide into your underwear. He deepens the kiss sliding his tongue along the crease of your lips. His fingers hover over your heat, he inserts one finger. "Mmmm, you feel so good already", he moans into your mouth.

He pulls out slowly adding another finger as he slides them back inside you. "Am I doing okay?"

You run your finger through his hair as you moan softly. "You are so good" you say your breath and his mixing as you pant.

His touches become more intimate, as he delicately teases the sensitive area between your legs. His finger slides in and out, sending shivers of pleasure up your spine as he murmurs his appreciation for your body "You are so fucking sexy".

His thumb circles around your clit as his fingers move in and out with increasing intensity. You moan against his lips in pleasure as the sensation builds in your body, the pleasure coursing through you. He suddenly increases his pace and you let out a loud cry as you reach your peak.

Your body shudders as pleasure radiates through you. "Oh Hyunjin" you call, his eyes lighting up at the fact he made you feel so satisfied. You slowly come down from your high. "I really like you" he says breathlessly. He wraps his arms around you, holding you close as you both catch your breath. You feel a deep sense of satisfaction and contentment.