3:45am -Seungmin

Pairing: Seungmin x Reader

Word Count: 0.3k

Genre: 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Warnings: 18+, Minors DNI, Creampie , unprotected sex.

"Minnie", you whine, trying to wake up your husband.

"Baby, it's so early", he groans, turning his body around to face you.

"Please, Minnie, I can't sleep" you kiss him, and Seungmin now understands why you woke him up.

"Oh....well, if my baby needs me then", he says, rolling so he's now hovering over the top of you.

Seungmin reaches down your pants "fuck baby, you are dripping" and starts rolling your pyjama pants down your legs.

"Please, Min....I need you inside me," you whine as you pull him in for a kiss him by the back of his neck.

"Let me just get a condom," he says, pulling away and trying to crawl over to the bedside table.

You grab his chin and pull his head to face you. "I need you right now," you say sternly.

Seungmin gulps "are you sure?" This wasn't something Seungmin wasn't used to. Unprotected sex was a scary thing for him.

"I want to feel your cum inside me," you say as you palm his penis.

"Fuck", he groans as he shimmies out of his boxers.

He rolls his body down and lines himself up with your core.

"Min, please", you beg again before he plunges into you.

"God, you feel so warm", he moans as he beings to pump inside you.

You begin to squirm underneath him, using your nails to draw down his back. Taking you to his lips, Seungmin begins to pump with little more force inside you. You dig deeper into his back as he bites your bottom lip.

"Shit, Minnie", you moan as the pressure in your stomach expands.

"Cum with me," he says, placing his hand on either side of your head, rocking his body into you, his pelvis starting to hit your clit.

Your eyes roll into the back of your head as you begin to realise around his throbbing cock.

"Fuck baby, that's it", he shoots his load inside you.

You can feel the warmth of his cream pie inside you.

"Oh baby, you did so go," you said, running your fingers through his hair as he pulled out of you, still panting.