Chapter 8

In the subway tunnels, Khalish finally discovers his father's hidden lab at the Roosevelt station. Using a subway token, he activates a hidden switch, revealing a subterranean lab car that comes to life. Khalish is awestruck as he finds all of his father's research and the completed file download that happened years ago.

Salehuddin's video message plays, revealing the truth about Nur Humaira's sinister deeds and his own refusal to let his research be used for biological weapons. He explains that he used his own DNA with the spiders, meaning that only someone with his bloodline can replicate the experiments. This revelation confirms that Khalish is destined to inherit the Spender-Man powers without harm.

At the same time, Umai breaks into Ravencroft to meet with Electro, using stolen access badges to navigate the facility. She seeks Electro's help to take down Oscorp, manipulating his desperate need for friendship and understanding.

Back at the lab, Salehuddin's video message becomes emotional, expressing how much Khalish means to him and how he would do anything to protect him. The heartfelt message drives Khalish to tears, and he feels a renewed sense of purpose in uncovering the truth about his parents and stopping the malevolent forces at play.

Meanwhile, Umai successfully appeals to Max's vulnerable side, convincing him to team up with her to take down Spender-Man and Oscorp. Electro, fueled by a thirst for revenge, agrees to join forces with Umai and wreak havoc on their common enemies.

As the night unfolds, Spender-Man and Electro are on a collision course, and the fate of Kuala Lumphattan hangs in the balance. The stage is set for an epic confrontation between Spender-Man, the defender of the city, and Electro, the electrical menace.

Unaware of the impending threat, Khalish takes a moment to reflect on the weight of his responsibilities and the legacy of his father's research. Armed with newfound knowledge and determination, he prepares to face the challenges ahead and protect the ones he loves.

As night turns into morning, Khalish receives a voice message from Syu, informing him that she has been accepted to Tun Rahah and is already heading to the airport to avoid a face-to-face goodbye. Unaware of Syu's message, Khalish takes some time off to reflect on his father's revelations and the responsibility he carries as Spender-Man.

Meanwhile, Syu arrives at Khalish's house to bid him farewell, but Aunt Septi tells her that Khalish is taking some time off. Syu's heart sinks as she realizes she might not get the chance to say goodbye to him properly.

At Oscorp, Electro, now under Umai's influence and transformed into the Green Goblin, kills Menken's security guard and forces him to grant her access to Special Projects. Electro goes on a mission to reclaim his stolen power grid design and cripple the city.

Back at Khalish's house, he returns and asks Septi where Syu is. Septi vaguely replies that she's somewhere, but on her way to KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport).

Meanwhile, Syu gets caught in bridge traffic on her way to the airport. However, she notices Spender-Man has webbed a love note "I love you!" on the bridge, drawing her out of the taxi. Spender-Man sweeps her off her feet and carries her away to talk. They have a heartfelt conversation atop the bridge, with Khalish expressing his love for Syu and his willingness to attend Tun Rahah to be with her.

As they have their tender moment, Electro takes down the city's power grid, plunging Selangor into darkness and causing chaos in the city. Syu realizes that the city's only hope is to reset the power plant, but if Electro fries that, the city will remain in darkness forever.

Using her brilliant mind, Syu figures out that Khalish can make his web shooters Electro-proof by magnetizing them. They find jumper cables from a police car and modify the web shooters. Khalish webs Syu to a car bonnet for her safety as they prepare for the confrontation with Electro.

However, as they try to stop Electro, Syu accidentally screams Khalish's name, alerting the powerful villain to their presence. The transformed Electro, now a living field of electricity, looms over them, dwarfing whole city blocks with his immense power.

The final battle between Spender-Man and the Green Goblin is about to unfold, and the fate of Kuala Lumphattan hangs in the balance. Will Khalish be able to defeat the powerful Electro and protect the city and his loved ones? The showdown is set, and only time will reveal the outcome.