Chapter 9

In the climactic fight between Spender-Man and Electro, the two adversaries engage in a dazzling and intense battle. Spendey leaps around, dodging Electo-blasts and using his webbing to grapple with the electric villain. However, Electro's power has grown immensely, and Spender-Man's attempts to short circuit him prove futile.

Meanwhile, the flight that Syu missed is in a dire situation, struggling to communicate with ground control due to Electro's interference. Another flight is on a collision course, and the situation becomes more critical with each passing moment.

Syu's magnetizing trick proves to be a crucial advantage for Khalish, allowing him to momentarily toss Electro into the power grid. However, Electro quickly recovers and resumes his relentless assault on Spender-Man, throwing him around the grid towers.

As Spendey takes a severe beating, Syu takes matters into her own hands and runs over Electro with a squad car. Determined to stay and help, she and Khalish devise a plan. Spender-Man will keep Electro distracted while Syu resets the power system.

In an epic and visually stunning sequence, Spender-Man uses his spider-sense to evade Electro's deadly attacks. The two engage in a fierce battle with Spender-Man creating a web to channel Electro's energy. Khalish cues Syu to flip the switch, unleashing a powerful backlash that restores the city's power.

In the aftermath, it seems like Electro has been defeated, and the city is saved. But as they catch their breath, they see that Electro is not entirely gone. He rises once more, fueled by the remaining power in the city. The battle is not over yet.

After the intense battle with Electro, Spender-Man and Syu are finally able to catch their breath. The city is safe, and the plane collision is avoided, thanks to their heroic efforts. However, their moment of relief is short-lived as they realize Umai, now transformed into the Green Goblin, is still a threat.

Umai figures out Spender-Man's identity as Khalish and decides to hurt him by targeting Syu. Khalish pleads with her to let Syu go, but Umai is consumed by her newfound power and insanity. She drops Syu from her glider, and Khalish quickly jumps to save her. As Umai drops a pumpkin bomb, Syu's life hangs in the balance.

A furious and heart-pounding fight ensues between Spender-Man and the Green Goblin, with Syu trying to stay out of harm's way. Syu falls, and Khalish swiftly webs her to stop her descent. Umai tries to use the situation to her advantage, pinning Khalish to a clock wheel, which, if it moves, will cut his correction tape and send Syu falling to her death.

Khalish did his best to protect Syu, but the wheel had already been set in motion. The villainous Umai had initiated the deadly mechanism, and the situation quickly spiraled out of control. With adrenaline coursing through his veins, Khalish swung into action, trying to prevent the tragedy about to unfold before his very eyes.

His heart pounding in his chest, he leaped toward Umai, determined to stop her from causing any more harm. With precision and agility, he managed to pin her momentarily, forcing the mechanism to come to a halt. However, time was not on his side, and as the webbing holding Syu gave way, she plummeted towards the ground.

"NO!" Khalish shouted in despair, launching himself after her. His web shooter clicked with urgency as he tried to reach her in time. But fate had dealt its cruel hand, and he arrived just a moment too late. Syu's lifeless body met the unforgiving ground, leaving Khalish devastated, guilt weighing heavily on his heart.

Umai, reveling in her twisted triumph, took pleasure in tormenting Khalish further. Her words were laced with malevolence as she taunted, "Poor little Spender, I already finished off that precious Syuhada," punctuating her statement with a menacing laugh. "Now it's your turn," she sneered, brandishing a deadly Pumpkin Bomb.

His grief and anger reaching a boiling point, Khalish's sorrow morphed into rage. His eyes narrowed, and his voice seethed with determination, "WRONG, YOU GOBLIN!! YOU MURDERED THE ONLY GIRL I LOVE!! AND TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!"

In a surge of emotion, Khalish lunged at Umai, no longer holding back his power. Blow after blow, he relentlessly pummeled her, his fists striking with the force of a tempest. Umai's wicked laughter turned into pained cries as she struggled to defend herself, but she was no match for the fury unleashed upon her.

Feeling his strength wane, Khalish seized the opportunity and grabbed Umai's glider. With grim resolve, he drove it through her chest, causing her to gasp in shock. Blood spread around her lifeless form as the light in her eyes began to fade.

"This is for Syu..." Khalish's voice resonated with a mix of sorrow and triumph as he stood over Umai's fallen body. But his vengeance was not his sole concern. Grief once again engulfed him, and he turned his attention back to Syu's lifeless form.

With tears streaming down his cheeks, he cradled her in his arms, holding her close as if trying to bring her back to life through sheer willpower. His voice trembled as he whispered his final farewell, promising to carry her memory in his heart forever.