3

It's been a 2 weeks since I got admitted to Prison. And and my mother haven't called me once. I felt guilty and I know what I did wasn't right but that don't mean abandoned your Child. Not even a letter or a phone call dang I guess this is my karma. I miss Brandon and Barbie hopefully they didn't get caught up like I did.... I hope Jodie doing good I don't even think he knows he is finna be a father. I'm sorry baby I said to my stomach it's me and you against the world. I didn't accept that I was gonna do a year and 3 months whose gonna get my baby in fact I have trial today at three to determine. I'm stressed out my red hair prolly finna turn gray... I've been eating this nasty cold bologna with cornbread and goupy tuna fish sticks. I literally almost gagged. If I hadn't been pregnant I would so not eat ... this is for you lil one. I hope my mom and sister come support me at the trial.
Me and my sister was like bestfriends growing up, she's only 2 years older than me Nalanie Nor Carter.. she took a different path then me ... she stayed in school after she got suspended 3 times and she watched out for me but lately she's been distance cause she got accepted into Yale university on a scholarship..
Haven't seen her in a month dang I miss you big sis.. she always use to tell me girl stay in school you can be somebody... but I guess that desire died in me a long time ago. My father was put in the Pen when I was 13 he served 5 years now he got 3 more years to go for robber, assault with a deadly weapon and  4 misdemeanors He' s a true felon.. my mother used to take us to see him he be soo happy. But I stopped going after I turned 15 and that was beginning of Ari Nina Carter.

The trial came pretty quickly ... they chained my hands and feet together and I wabbled behind them. They opened the doors and it was already a crowd of people sitting at the jury duty's corner. I soon then spotted my mother and my sister... my heart dropped I thought she was done with me for good. She seemed hurt when she saw me in the dark blue jail attire. My moms stared at me until I sat down. I was given an attorney.

Judge- ladies and gentlemen you may be seated. The court under consideration of law to determine Miss Ari Carter rights and was offered an attorney. Any questions

Attorney 1 - No Your Honor my client here is pleading not guilty to the battery crime that was charged to her. All the evidence was presented to you. And non of the fingerprints came back positive.
The whole time I was literally shaking I kept thinking they was gonna charge me with a crime I didn't even commit. Lord help me.
Judge - Alright Miss Carter please stand... So
She said flipping through paper work. In the past you've been in juvie twice and was suspended and expelled from 3 different schools. What's going on ? She looked at me sternly as I stumbled tryna to speak.
"I have no words your honor. I said looking down.
Judge- Ari this behavior is unacceptable you knew you had court coming up and missed it . Then you cut off your ankle bracelet like I understand that your father is imprisoned right now and it's looking like .... She said rubbing her forehead like father like daughter... You need to be led by a healthy example ... So dang !! Sense your 17 and your pregnant you are going to be tried as an adult... and your Sentenced to 1 year and 6 months in prison order in the court.. She slammed down her hammer and my heart stopped breathing. "I love you  ninaaaa!!! Immma be here" my sister said shouting while steamed tears ran down her face. As I stood chained up I looked at my mother and told her to smile. She tried but failed as they walked me back to the other building.
What did I get myself into.